need good lean bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need good lean bulk cycle

I had an injury to my back 6yrs ago gained lots of wieght , had been lifting for 5yrs previous and 2yrs after injury and was making good progress until could not lift anymore . Went from 230lbs of pretty solid mass to 307lbs of pretty shity mass over 4yrs years out of gym. Have been back in routine now 6 months and have taken off about 50lbs with lots of work and wieght training, I have more wieght to loose, it has been hard to build and loose. I am 33yrs old now before injury had much less problem building lean mass. I have cycled some orals DMZ, Winobol but was not very impressed. Diet is good as it has been working for me but am having a lot of estro problems. Retaining water and some fat on chest an belly. Guess I'm not the testro machine I used to be, so I need help with a good lean bulking cycle was thinking a light tren, test cycle with t-bol oral thoughts please.

test e 500mg/wk for 12 wks with a tbol kicker for 4-6 should do the trick. Or you could use the tbol as a finisher at the end of the cycle. Of course a clean diet is a must. I would save the tren as your ace in the hole for when you really need it. If you already have estro problems, then get some adex and nolva just to have your bases covered. Some would say to get the rest of the fat off that you are wanting to lose first. I am in that school of thought as well, but I have learned that people are going to do whatever they want to do anyway lol.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you're doing, diet will decide whether you gain lean or water mass or fat.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yea i guess Im alittle impatient. I may just wait. I just hate the fact that im sorta stuck I know Im building Cause I havent really gotten smaller but the scale goes down. My wieght will hang for awhile, I stayed at 275lbs for a long time. Guess I shouldnt bitch to much I mean I'm 5foot 10inches, 255lbs with a 36 inch waist. I just want more mass. I think that being over weight fat for so long caused me to be prone to estro problems. I think if i could get out from under this extra junkwieght it might balance out. Have thought about doseing Proviron or small doseing Letrozole or maybe both.

Comment

yep...just as xamo said it will be all about your diet....the roids will just help keeping you anabolic

Comment

yea I know about the diet I have had a fairly easy time maintaining that I want to know if any of you have any advice on a lean cycle that you yourself may have run and about the results. Any sugestions are welcome even a light cycle maybe even a good estro blocker .

Comment

there are certain compounds that elicit a hardning factor

masterone
              trenbolone
              anavar
              winstrol

a very good and comon cutting cycle could look like
              6 weeks
              - tren a 200 ew
              -test p 300 ew
              -mast 300-400 ew

you could use any of those listed compounds and get the results you want if your diet is on point

good luck brother hope this helps

Comment

what's your cycle history man? anything other the orals? cause tren, masterone and some of the other compounds you've read about are pretty harsh so you might want to stay away from them for awhile.. a simple long estered test (test e and c) at 500 mg per week should always be the base and then you can decide on the oral from there. t-bol, winny and var would be more beneficial if you are trying to lean out then say a d-bol or drol that hold more water but come with benefits as well (you can control the amount of water through adex) best of luck bud, hope that helps

Comment

I have not run any kind of injectables. Have run DMZ and winobol ran the dmz for 8 weeks with all other proper compounds for protection liver and estro rebound but I got back pumps so bad I thought I was going to shit my kidneys out . Had enough for 10-12 weeks stoppedat 8 cause of pain (could not work through it . So stopped waited a month or so, countiuing the protection and estro blocker, and in the mean while got me some winobol. Planed for a short run and run the remaining DMZ stacked with the wiobol had some results. Just dont like the back pumps and I like my liver so I thought of running a cut stack or lean bulk stack. Gen Si has the cut stack 750 with test prop,tren ace,and masteron all at 50mg all in one I think I may run proviron and letrozole throughout cycle and after.I'll have to tinker with the dosages of all tho get the desired results. Is naps legit and has any one used Gen Shi before. Thanks guys fo the input I like to research a lot before I move and you guys are the best source.

Comment

my advice to you, and i'm pretty sure the majority of the guys here would agree would be to go with the basic's and that would be what i outlined for you above. this allows you to see how your body reacts to the compounds and if there are sides, then you can figure out which compound is giving you trouble.. if you hop on to the cut stack you've got 3 pretty gnarly compounds that all have their own gnarly sides with them, not to mention pinning eod to ed, and if sides arise you wouldn't be able to pinpoint which compound it is... it's a lot like boxing, you don't want to hop into the ring with Pacqiao or Mayweather in your first fight you wanna get some fights under your belt and work your way up to the big boys ya know? plus i think you'd be surprised with the results at 500 mgs of test and a oral kicker. if you are looking to burn the fat look into t3 or clen. godspeed

Comment

Thanks Jkw4244 I very much appreciate the info and you are right I am going to take the advice and run with it thats why I came to this site. Now then how much how long and is naps legit causeI hate to send $$$$$ to no where, you no what I mean.
                      8 to 10 weeks (depending on reaction)
                      500mgs test E
                      t-bol 20mgs a day
                      letrozole .5mgs a day maybe 1mgs through out cycle and after
                      clen to help burn fat
                      proviron 25mgs a day at end of t-bol through pct

how does that look

Comment

Originally posted by Epe View Post
                        Thanks Jkw4244 I very much appreciate the info and you are right I am going to take the advice and run with it thats why I came to this site. Now then how much how long and is naps legit causeI hate to send $$$$$ to no where, you no what I mean.
                        8 to 10 weeks (depending on reaction)
                        500mgs test E
                        t-bol 20mgs a day
                        letrozole .5mgs a day maybe 1mgs through out cycle and after
                        clen to help burn fat
                        proviron 25mgs a day at end of t-bol through pct

how does that look
                        Enanthate is a long ester and you wont feel its effects until about 4-5 weeks. thats why we use a kick start on longer esters (enanthate, cypionate, etc.). these esters are typically ran for no less than 12 weeks. letro ed?????? not a good idea by any means. you will do just fine with a typical dose of adex @ .5mg e3d or eod if you feel sides of gyno coming on. letro is really only good for a contest cycle where guys need to get out as much water from under the skin as possible. clen should be ok but at moderate doses. dont waste your money on pro. no offense but pro is for someone in the <10% bf range, maybe even 8%.

wk 1-12: 500mg test/wk
                        wk 1-4: 50mg tbol/day
                        wk 1-12: .5mg adex e3d
                        wk 13-14: nothing
                        wk 15-16: nolva 40/20/20/10

i am currently on the 5th week of this cycle but with test cyp. gained 15 lbs in first 4 weeks and can deffinately notice some significant changes. almost forgot, i hate to keep beating this into your brain like everyone else did but for a good reason. you really need to step back and look at your diet and make sure you're getting what you need, not what you want. all the juice in the world is not going to help you if you cant control your diet. i learned that the hard way with my first cycle and will never do that again. big waste of money
                        xela1988
                        Banned
                        Last edited by xela1988; 05-22-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

no letro keep on hand up the tbol and def run cycle for 10 wks.. u can also go a week or two longer wtih the tbol if u wish... I agree with xela

Comment

I'm shocked no one recommended EQ. How long does he want to run his lean bulk cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                              I'm shocked no one recommended EQ. How long does he want to run his lean bulk cycle?
                              Didnt recommend eq cause he shouldnt be using it just yet. He needs to learn how to handle his sides with the mildest cycle possible before we start throwing compounds like tren, eq, etc. at him

Comment

Working...
                              X