Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can those that have experienced on winstrol school me on it, i want to startruning it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can those that have experienced on winstrol school me on it, i want to startruning it

Can those that have experienced on winstrol school me on it, i want to start running it, the goods, the bads all the info, do i ned a liver proteiction pill like liv 52, do i need to tske something to protect my kidneys, newbie to winstrol. All help much appreciated.

are you looking to run oral or injectable?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      are you looking to run oral or injectable?

being that i work, for more convience oral, but is there a difference?

Comment

one is liver toxic(the tabs), the other(injectable) isn't..
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Trust me, you don't want to use Winny as an injectable. The injections are PAINFUL! It's water based, so you have to do those painful injections......EVERYDAY! lol

Comment

On a side note, Winny does a number on your cholesterol levels significantly, but don't let this turn you away...Winny is one of the best steroids ever made

Comment

It will also dry the hell out of your joints, so make sure your taking in enough water.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

will test e be a better alternative to it? and what would be recoomended dosage for a 5'3 individual.

Comment

Well, the short answer is yes. The guys on here will tell you that a Test base should always be run with any pills. You should probably post your stats and one of the brothers can help you out a lil better. Good luck.
                  "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

I can only speak on the inject...yes it is painful shots, but worth it I think..your first time you can use 50mg ed or eod for 5-6 weeks and you will be impressed, but your bodyfat should be low to get the best look from it..same thing with halotestin...which is much better than winny in that category...I think the ed injections I have done made my shoulders stand out...

Comment

I have used a ton of Winny, and it's not painful at all if you get pharm grade winny which is the only stuff I"ll use for that reason. The pills are not nearly as effective, and I would not bother considering what it does to the liver. You should mix this test for best results, test prop I would suggest.

Comment

would i need to get any test done before starting,? this would be my first cycle.

Comment

I think you would be crazy not to get your blood work done especially if it is your first cycle. I would get another done half way into the cycle.

Comment

I think Mast is a better option over Winny. Winny is very hard on the joints among other things that I believe Mast is a far better option.
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                              I think Mast is a better option over Winny. Winny is very hard on the joints among other things that I believe Mast is a far better option.
                              school me down on mas. anything i need to know, side effects, safety procedures. etc.

i did my blood work a few weeks ago, everything came out fine, check my heart, good as well, liver, kidneys and lungs all good. now its a matter of decidingg what to take.

Comment

Working...
                              X