Got my order today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my order today..

First off let me apologize to napsgear for being an idiot and not having patience...

I got my order today and like i said if naps delivers I'll be doing business with them for as long as possible.

First question i got is the gp test cyp looks like its kinda frozen up inside a little bit is that normal?

I'm about to place an order for some syringes cant wait to get started

Sometimes they get like that you have to heat up the bottle and give it a shake to reconstitute the substance. No problem it happens

Comment

Crashed gear huh.........not good. Personally I dont like heating up my gear. Theres a reason its supposed to stay between a certain temperature.....

Comment

Please tell me you didnt order from napsgear.com

Comment

Originally posted by BuffinKY
          Napsgear.net I ordered before got em fine... upped my order they picked up the money and account is now invalid...
          That is a bit worrying. have you tried contacting them, it may be a genuine error. how long ago did you order? Did you place an order with both yours and your GF's account at the same time?

Comment

Well I am now worried. My account and my girlfreinds are no longer valid... AFTER I sent them 1K for gear.... no feedback
            1k may be a lot to me or you, but believe me, in the bigger picture, it isn't much. naps didn't just throw in the towl and turn scammer when he saw your order come in. i'm sure there is a logical explination for whats going on. send them a ticket and get this figured out.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by lepirec View Post
              First off let me apologize to napsgear for being an idiot and not having patience...

I got my order today and like i said if naps delivers I'll be doing business with them for as long as possible.

First question i got is the gp test cyp looks like its kinda frozen up inside a little bit is that normal?

I'm about to place an order for some syringes cant wait to get started
              yea, it sucks that sometimes cyp crashes. thats why pharm grade is 200mg/ml. did you get things figured out, as to how to reconstitute it? there are a couple different methods that i've used in the past. you just want to make sure that the gear doesn't start to boil. let me know if you need a suggestion on how to go about this...
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I put it in a zip lock bag held it under boiling water for 30 secs and not its CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!

Stuff Is more clear than water!

Comment

I am surely giving them the benefit of the doubt. I have seen other sites get to a certain point in rep .. .then pocket the money and run. I opened several tickets, under many email accounts and no response, but again I am still thinking this is just a web malfunction.. I hope!!!

1K is nothing to me. I had already submitted another one for processing for 3K. I could not access it so that is how I found out the accounts did not work.
                  oh ok, in that case, why waste your time trying to track it down. worst case, you've lost nothing
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 11-09-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rico
                    naps is good. i used it 2 times,but now i got my cycle from www.Im-a-spammer.com
                    are you spamming us, you just made a thread about your company. 2 posts. 2 mentions. hmmm?
                    Admin
                    Administrator
                    Last edited by Admin; 11-10-2010, 03:05 AM. Reason: spammer

Comment

Working...
                    X