QDL Anastrozole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL Anastrozole

Has anyone ever taken this? I have been taking it ever since i started my 12 week cycle 12 weeks ago. All it is is sustanon 250. I have had a massive zit infestation ever since I started. I have never had zits before. My question is, im taking .25 mg ed of the anastrozole why is my estrogen or what ever so out of whack that it wont get my zits in check. Feels like this stuff is garbage.

Meanmal.....I got some for my 18 week cycle of Cyp and its worked great for me. I was running it every other day but it started drying out my joints so i cut it back to every 3 days and its been gtg from that point. Im not real prone to zits but sometimes it hits others disproportionately harder than others. I hope you have something good for PCT cause ur estrogen is about to get silly stupid if u dont!
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Thanks for you input. I am good to go for pct started it two days ago. I would rather be an emotional basket case than to have these damn zits though.

Comment

I heard this from one of the brothers on here: get some Apple cider vinegar and use it topically on your face 2-3 times a day. Use a cotton square or something that u can wipe it on your face and it soak in. First when u wake up, 2nd sometime during the day then right before u go to bed. Now, I have never tried it but that is a remedy that may be inexpensive and work. Good luck.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
        X