trenbolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenbolone

I'll start a BIG post in the blog with all in and outs, please do chime in.
    I started to do some research due to all the new outcomes on Trenbolone as a SARM in low doses.
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ces-trenbolone

Awesome Blog Ronny, Thank you so much for compiling all of that information.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Thanks for the post brother. I learned from that and look forward to your future posts on this subject

Comment

good post brother....what are the cloudy area in those pics....is itstill good?

Comment

Bro,

I answered your question in the blogpost with some stability exerpts

I attached a file with different studies on Trenbolone in the end of the blogpost
          RonnyT
          Last edited by RonnyT; 05-19-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

What do you feel the longest dose of time someone should be on tren ace is , without shutting down test levels and other natural horomones forever is .

Comment

thanks...for some reason that part wasnt there when i first read the article

Comment

Tanks bro,Your knowledge will educate for years to come!let us wait not too long with the latest updates
                NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

thanks...for some reason that part wasnt there when i first read the article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm updating the blog when I find the time. I'm going on a short vacation (until friday) and write on the article.

Comment

What do you feel the longest dose of time someone should be on tren ace is , without shutting down test levels and other natural horomones forever is .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll always shut down your axis. Personally I favor long estrifications like Enanthate or Decanoate. If you read the latest research on Tren you'll see that a low dose of a lomg estrification, had the best muscle building effect. I'll update the blogpost with the reasons why.

I started to take 1 ml/75 mg/ml Tren Enanthate for 4 weeks now I take one week off and start 50 mg/day Proviron. Next week I'll start pinning again. I don't go to the gym or eat on a diet, but I grow beyond believe (muscle memory). I'll try it on myself for a couple of month. The only side I had was a headdache.

If I hit a plateau I'll add Boldenone and/or Nuclear Blast for the estrogenic effect (Methandriol D) and the Test (E), all in low doses to see if this works satisfying.
                    RonnyT
                    Last edited by RonnyT; 05-20-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Hmmm not sure you get what im saying Ronny.. I know tren will shut you down but im talking what do you think is the absolute longest without it messing up to many hormones post cycle . Whats the longest you've ran it and still recovered normally post cycle .

Comment

well new studies are to HRT which means constant usage. I would cycle 12 weeks max. As a rule of the tumb you should pct 6weeks, but idon't think you'll need that long. What is holding me back is that some people value my written opinion and start to bring it to practice, thats why many pro's don't reveal their cycles. Trenbolone has so many estrifications and aplication forms tht change so much in potency. We ahve some powders in the lab for analyses and I Tren base also. I want to experiment in vivo with many powerfull Trenbolone compounds. I'll update the article..exerpt from horse-steroids..
                        While there are other anabolic steroids that may indeed fall into the horse camp the big three are the most prominent and further the three of great importance as it pertains to performance enhancement. Of the three it is without a doubt Trenbolone-Acetate that holds the distinction as the most powerful of all; in-fact, not only is it the most powerful of horse steroids it is one of if not the most powerful anabolic steroids of all in any category and a favorite of many athletes. Trenbolone-Acetate has almost limitless benefits, purposes and attributes including:
                        All-in-all, Trenbolone may indeed be the very best steroid of all time in-terms of pure function but it is also one of the harsher anabolic agents of all time. While many can use this hormone without ill-effects just as many cannot. The power of this hormone can be more than many can stand and the side-effects can prove to be too much even for the most hardcore of all. However, if it can be tolerated you’ll be hard pressed to find anything better.
                        While Tren proves to be the most powerful of the horse steroids the other two members of the big three are no slackers at all. While neither of the other two will provide a huge boost in size they can improve strength and athletic performance and both can be welcomed additions to any cycle where one is looking to lean out and harden up.

Comment

Which are the other two horse steroids of which you referring? Equipoise and? Im just curious...
                          Krazy
                          Last edited by Krazy; 05-25-2012, 12:48 PM.
                          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

stanozolol all 3 veterinary roids..
                            Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                            Which are the other two horse steroids of which you referring? Equipoise and? Im just curious...

Comment

Working...
                            X