Gp tne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp tne

wow, this shit is crazy. this is my first time using a no ester test and let me tell you, i am very pleased with what i've expereinced with the first shot(yesterday). i've heard that TNE takes longer than test susp to kick in. i've heard 2-4 hrs before training is a good plan but i only had 45 min. before i had to be at the gym to meet my training patner after work. i blasted 1cc, 100mg. i didn't expect much. maybe thats why i'm so pumped about the results i got. by the middle of the first exercise, there was no question in my mind that the TNE was working. much more aggression than the previous days and more strength. i was an animal through the entire workout. though i was lifting heavier than i have in the past weeks, i know i could have handled even more weight than i was pulling. i tried to play it smart though. no reason to risk an injury.

i think i might run this 1/2cc twice daily. the cycle i'm starting is going to consist of test, deca and eq, all geneza pharm. i'm running TNE for several wks. then an oral for several wks. then back to tne.

oh and btw, unlike what i hear about water based susp, this GP TNE is just about as painless to me as any of their other products
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Sounds great. I've just got some organon sust from our friends at naps. Think next time I might try their geneza range. Let me know how you find it. Or have you used the GP stuff before?

Comment

Thats awesome Sam sounds like it might be worth a run.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
        Sounds great. I've just got some organon sust from our friends at naps. Think next time I might try their geneza range. Let me know how you find it. Or have you used the GP stuff before?
        yep, i've been using GP for a couple years now. at this point, i think i've used about 85% of their line, lol. everything i've used has been top quality
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i'm finding that 1/2cc is working just as well as a full 1cc has, so i'm dropping the dose down a little and still feel great at my workouts

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            yep, i've been using GP for a couple years now. at this point, i think i've used about 85% of their line, lol. everything i've used has been top quality
            I can 2nd that Sam. I thoroughly enjoy the GP line.

I have been reading on the GP TNE and was interested as well.

Comment

Awesome review. I've read similar stories.

I've never used suspension, but I might give this a shot as a kickstart to my next long estered cycle.

Comment

this is like no other kick start i've used before. i mean, i started seeing results the first day, lol! and i am still getting stronger as the days go by. the only issue is, of course the injection. i'm already putting a lot of oil in(for me).

Comment

ooooo now you have me drooling over this, gonna have to experiment with it for sure.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                    ooooo now you have me drooling over this, gonna have to experiment with it for sure.
                    hey what up, gxr! yea, i never thought much of the stuff before. i just always thought along the lines of "i'm already taking test cyp(or whatever ester), so why would i add more test when i can diversify the cycle by using something completly different."

Comment

Working...
                    X