A good bulk cycle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good bulk cycle ?

Whats up JUICE , I was wondering what you consider to be a good bulk cycle. I am looking at my 5th cycle just ran test e ,dbol,& cut stack . But I really want a good bulk this time . I have never ran deca before thinking of using it in my next cycle . This what I was planning so help me out all you can. TEST E , DECA, ANADROL,LETROZOLE. Also how would you dose the letrozole would you take it everday or eod. thanks for your help

unless youre really prone to gyno or estrogen related sides, go with aromasin over letro. deca will produce progesterone so you will need cabaser.

wk 1-12: test e 500mg/week
    wk 1-12: deca 400-500mg/week (i would say stick with 400 being its your first time using it)
    wk 1-12: aromasin 12.5 mg ed/eod (depending on how prone you are)
    wk 1-12: dostinex .5mg/week
    wk 1-4: drol 50-100mg/day

Comment

If he were less prone to sides, why would you recommend aromasin? That blocks more estrogen than any type 2 AI or SERM lol

Comment

Well aromasin and adex are similar in suppression of estrogen as a percentage (aromasin at 20mg ED or adex at .25-.50mg EOD are said to produce similar results in terms of estro suppression while on cycle) they are different however in that aromasin permanently deactivates the aromitase enzyme it attatches to while adex deactivates it for only as long as it is attached. Once it becomes detached the enzyme becomes active again. this is why aromasin is called a suicidal inhibitor.

the other differences are that aromasin does not reportedly harm our very important cholesterol lipid levels and is exclusive out of these 3 in having this ability. this is very important because steroids in general and in particular oral AAS are already doing a number on our lipid profiles as it is. they raise LDL (bad cholesterol) and lower HDL (good cholesterol) and so we want to avoid enhancing this situation further.

the last difference is that the effects of aromasin do not interfere with the action of nolvadex which makes it the perfect partner going into PCT, where the use of nolva is a must and the lowering of the estrogen circulating in our systems is a major goal while we get our natty test production back online

Its just my recommendation. I douldnt suggest going up to 20mg a day like the studies said because it will dry your joints out so start with 12.5mg e3d and if u neex more go eod. Personally ive only had experience with adex but for future cycles, knowing what i know now, i will be going wit aromasin. What would u recommend to our buddy ethan?
        xela1988
        Banned
        Last edited by xela1988; 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Never had a problem with gyno but never used deca so keep info comin thanks guys

Comment

A LITTLE ABOUT DECA

deca is a week androgen. androgenic sides including acne, aggression, insomnia, and hair loss do happen but very rarely. as i mentioned earlier, deca is progestin. being a progestin means that there won't be any side effects caused by estrogen activity because progestins cancel the conversion and the action of estrogen. still, progestin is also a female hormone and in normal body development, it contributes to the formation of secondary characteristics in women such as breast development. a problematic side effect for males, therefore, is the development of breast tissue or gyno. deca also has a negative feedback effect on the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis and suppresses testosterone levels. when this side effect exists long enough, men might experience erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and, at worst, complete shut down of endogenous testosterone production. This side effect can be lessened or even prevented by taking form of testosterone or testosterone stimulants such as HCG during or after the cycle in your post cycle therapy regimen. A good post cycle therapy would also be able to boost up your testosterone levels so that you can easily regain pre-cycle values

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT AROMASIN

aromasin (exemestane) is a type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. it’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. personally, i find this to be a very interesting when compared to type-II aromatase inhibitors, which bind competitively to the aromatase enzyme, and eventually unbind, rendering it active again. in the case of aromasin, this doesn’t happen, and once it does its job on the enzyme, those particular enzymes will no longer function. your body will eventually create more of the aromatase enzyme, so this isn’t dangerous. estrogen is responsible for many of the effects we’re trying to avoid when we’re on a cycle, including excess water retention and development of gyno. limiting the conversion of testosterone into estrogen is of use for steroid users, when they’re trying to avoid side effects. in this case, the advantage of using a suicidal aromatase inhibitor is that it really won’t cause much, if any, noticeable “rebound” in estrogen when you cease using it. the numbers on aromasin are reasonably impressive, as it averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression, and this translates to an overall reduction in estradiol levels of about 50%, as well as raising testosterone to a significant degree. It is also known as a “steroidal” aromatase inhibitor. this is really interesting to me, because it has been known to actually cause side effects (androgenic sides) that include increased aggressiveness and a pretty decent hardening effect. Interestingly exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases levels of insulin-like growth Factor (IGF). i find this to be interesting, because although the rise in testosterone is most likely responsible for the increase in IGF levels, IGF is known to be an disrupting factor in the growth of breast tumors. aromasin isn’t too harsh on blood lipids, unlike some of the other AIs’ like letrozole. exemestane reaches steady blood plasma levels of after a week of administration and this is also when we see it begin its maximal effect on reducing circulating estrogen levels. it also has a ½ life of 27 hours, so taking it once per day is going to build up blood plasma levels to a very effective level but being that you arent prone to sides, e3d should be sufficient

Comment

any thoughts on running winny or t3 ,clen with this cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                What would u recommend to our buddy ethan?
                I don't really have a recommendation that would be better than anything you've said all ready. I was just curious as to the reason you chose aromasin. I really don't know a ton about it other than it being a type I AI that permanently deactivates the enzymes as you've all ready said. I personally have never used aromasin, only arimidex. I also don't know how aromasin works with deca. You definitely posted some good info here!

Comment

Hmm a bit confused your trying to run t3 on a bulking cycle which is risking muscle loss, trying to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time I understand but theres smarter ways then adding in clen and t3 .

Comment

Originally posted by ANABOLIC DOGG View Post
                    any thoughts on running winny or t3 ,clen with this cycle?
                    the main goal of these drugs would be to help you burn more calories. this would be counter productive to your overall goal for the cycle. now i dont see why you cant stay lean while you're growing with the right diet, but there would be no need to use these compounds to do so. just keep it simple.

as far as your cycle idea goes, i agree with the guys about not using letro. its so strong, there isnt much room for error. i personally have always liked adex, but arom would be a fine choice as well. its hard for me to tell you what i'd personally suggest for doses since i dont know what your exact mg history is, but i think xela probably has a decent outline for your needs. i personally wouldnt go higher than 50mg on the drol. it's some wicked powerful stuff. i found that 100mg is rough on me... literally gave me liver pain after a few weeks. i like dbol better for a kick start, especially with deca. the old classic test/deca/dbol, is a classic for a reason. i found that i get good results with what some might call a lower dbol dose, ran a little longer. i dont really like to go much past 30-40mg...30mg being pretty standard for me. 25mg is all i ever ran for years and it always did what i wanted it to. in a test deca dbol cycle, i'll take 25-30mg of dbol and run it for 8 wks. i do believe there is a synergy between these compounds. i feel that i dont really get much out of the deca for 5-6 wks, so i like the idea of getting at least a few wks of the 3 compounds working together. then by 8 wk, the deca is really working overtime, pumping me up in the gym so dropping the dbol doesnt feel like quite as much of a loss. on 4 wks of drol, i suspect you'll feel a drop in momentum shortly after you come off the oral. the test will have started to work its magic by then, but i personally dont think you'll be getting a ton out of the deca yet. at least i wouldnt.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

My favorite Bulker is a Big fat Deca cycle with a little Mast thrown in, and moderate amount of test.. With an oral first few weeks.

Deca 750mg 1 - 12
                      Mast E 200 - 400mg 1 - 15
                      Test E 250 - 500mg 1 - 15
                      Anadrol 100mg 1 - 4

Deca IS a weak androgen, add in a light dose of mast u'll be surprised how it enhances the cycle. Kills the deca bloat and helps control estrogen.. but u still get that thick smooth bulk. Proviron works as well, but cost more and mast keeps working for longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
                        My favorite Bulker is a Big fat Deca cycle with a little Mast thrown in, and moderate amount of test.. With an oral first few weeks.

Deca 750mg 1 - 12
                        Anadrol 100mg 1 - 4

Deca IS a weak androgen, add in a light dose of mast u'll be surprised how it enhances the cycle. Kills the deca bloat and helps control estrogen.. but u still get that thick smooth bulk. Proviron works as well, but cost more and mast keeps working for longer.
                        sounds interesting. i've been paying more and more attention to people talking about using mast in bulking cycles. it is a great compound. i just might give it a whirl in my off season

***now that i wrote that, i wanna stop to address the new guys reading this thread, i wouldnt necessarily suggest adding in mast if you're new to AAS or have only done a couple cycles. i'm sure you'll grow plenty without adding in exotic compounds to the mix. keep it simple till you know how the basics effect you. i wanna say this here right now cuz this is the kind of thing that always leads to a handful of new users PMing me, thinking that Masteron added to deca is gonna be the secret ticket to becoming a mutant. it may be beneficial (i personally cant say how much since i havent used it this way)but i'm certain for a guy doing his first or second cycle, this isnt gonna be a game changer.

sorry, had to add this disclaimer lol
                        sam1976
                        Last edited by sam1976; 05-24-2012, 01:50 AM.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You really just wanna stick to anabolics for bulking...with a bulking diet, it kind of defeat the purpose of using androgens...

Comment

I love me some staple diet!

Sustanon 250 500-750 mg per week for 16 weeks
                            Equipose 400 mg per week for 16 weeks
                            Dianabol 50 mg per day for the first 5-7 weeks... No longer!

In the past, I have used this and a Deca instead of EQ. I prefer EQ

My next cycle is a bit of an enigma.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?6566-Biomex
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post

Deca 750mg 1 - 12
                              Anadrol 100mg 1 - 4
                              i know its not as common as it seems but, you dont get deca dick with your dosages being 250mg higher than the test? or was that just a suggestion...

Comment

Working...
                              X