sustanon cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon cycle

I'm looking at running a sust. cycle and wanted to get your cycle recommendations. Tell me what you like to run sust with.

anyone????

Comment

That question depends on what you ardctryinh to accomplish ? Bulking or cut cycling ?
      It's only won way to go and that's up !! Be strong be wise but be Aggresive, mean, mad, relentless

Comment

Looking to build lean muscle and a little more size, currently at 205lbs. 14% BF and 5' 6" tall.

Comment

i used to run alot of sustanon early in my cycle experience. i got good results running it alone at 750mgs a week.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

ds22 i've read so many different articles about sustanon dosing. how would you recommend it how often like every 4 or 5 days? thanks bro!

Comment

I ran it 5 years ago I hit every 3 days 250mgs for 10wks and ran d-bol at 20 firstwk ed 30 2nd wk ed 40 3rd wk ed 30 4wk ed 20 5wk ed 20 6wk ed I ran aromason .5 ed for 14wks clomid and hgc for the last 4wks

Comment

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
                ds22 i read so many different articles about sustanon dosing. how would you recommend it how often like every 4 or 5 days? thanks bro!
                i used to pin it mon, wed and fri at 250mg per injection....it kept it easy to remember
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Im new to all this but im doing 270mg every saturday and wednsday. Also 25 mg if d-bol a day.. Im haveing great results so far

Comment

Working...
                  X