Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time AAS Cycle Suggestions Wanted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time AAS Cycle Suggestions Wanted!!!

Hi all! I am looking to gather suggestions and feedback from the forum members as to the right stack based on my build and goals. Here is my current build:

Height - 5'4''
    Weight - 155lbs
    BF% - Bout 16%
    Age - 28
    Time Training - over 6 years
    Dedication - On average I spend 5-6 days a week in the gym between an hour or hour and a half per session. My diet is a bit loose at the time being but upon starting a cycle plan to strip it down to the lean and 2 hour interval routine.

Goal - Primary goal to shred my BF% in half or more if possible, I would like to gain a light to moderate amount of lean dry mass and pick up some strength along the way. I have a pretty good amount of mass on me now I would really like to get that mass to show with strong muscle striations and vascularity (and of course add a little mass along the way).

I am willing to do whatever it takes looking for some good solid advice and specific outline for use. I have a strong interest in working through a solid pre-built cycle helping me over come my plateau's. Please dont hesitate to share anything and everything you might have for advice. Along with strong PCT cycle to ensure things are done right.

Thanks in advance for all your help! It is very much appreciated!

Test E@ 500 every week for 12 weeks... Danabol 30mg every day for 4 weeks... that's all you need.. 12 to 14 are off, 14 to 16 nolvadex... arimidex all cycle 0.5 E3D, and Nolva on hand in case of gyno
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Ok, test E and danabol seems easy enough. A few questions to this stack:
      1) Would you just take the 500mg of test e in one shot every week or would it be better to split it in half and take two half doses per week?
      2) Same question for Danabol....better to split it in half and take 2 doses per week?
      3) Is there anything I could add to the stack to help me peel the BF% down to make the cycle more effective?

Anyone else have thoughts on an effective first cycle? Dont be shy, looking for all opinions please!

Comment

1) two injections a week
        2) your choice.. all at once or through the day...that every single day for 4 weeks
        3) OxyElite Pro as a supplement, or some other fat burner, AAS aren't fat burners, you'll get bigger on steroids, but you'll be able to get lean if your diet follows.

2hours interval routines? No offense but 2 hours no break is a dumb thing to be doing.
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 05-08-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

xamo hit it on the head bro. only think i will disagree on him with is to run t bol (turinabol) instead of d bol. i know its not the first time i've made this argument against u xamo but if he's trying to shred, he wants as least bloat as possible. t bol will give u the same effects as d bol but without the bloat. repeatinng whats already been said, your diet will make this a cut or bulk.

wk 1-12: test e or c @ 500mg/week. two 1cc(ml) injects/week on the same days
          (optional) wk 1-4: turinabol @ 50mg/day. split into 2 doses spaced out roughly 12 hours apart to keep blood levels stable

Comment

Hehe, to be honest I've never had the bloat on dbol that's why imo it only depends on the diet... but tbol seems a good choice as well. cheers bro

Comment

Good stuff so far thanks guys!

What about a solid PCT to ensure no sides, proper test restoration, and retaining as much of the gains as possible?

Also I have a buddy that is looking to sell his Cut Stack 150 from Naps. He has two vials. Would you recommend this as a bad start for me or should I go with the thread information as a starter?

Thanks again everyone!

Comment

Typical PCTs starts 14 days after last injection

Nolvadex PCT:
                week 1: 40mg/day
                week 2: 30mg/day
                week 3: 20mg/day
                week 4: 10mg/day

Clomid PCT:
                50mg ed for 4 weeks

Get a good test boosting supplement and start that the same day as the nolva or clomid and run that throughout entire pct. this isnt something you want to pinch pennies on though. Remember what youre dealing with and get a high quality product

Comment

Any thoughts on the cut stack 150?

Comment

not for a first cycle. it would be a different story if it were seperate compounds and you could adjust the dosages if your body reacts to one compound horribly. with cut stack, you adjust everything instead of just whats giving you the problems. plus its too many compounds to run for a first cycle so leave it alone. maybe take it off his hands for a future cycle if the price is right but dont mess with it just yet. thats more for people who have used each of those compounds seperately and know how their body will react to it.

Comment

Plus...I doubt you want to inject yourself every day or every other day haha trust me it sucks

Comment

Good point

Comment

Why does no one recommend Arimidex as a PCT replacement for Nolva? Is it true that once you stop the nolva, your body will shut down like it is an AAS? That is the only thing I can gather as to why not to use it PCT...

Comment

Originally posted by TommyhawkJr View Post
                            Why does no one recommend Arimidex as a PCT replacement for Nolva? Is it true that once you stop the nolva, your body will shut down like it is an AAS? That is the only thing I can gather as to why not to use it PCT...
                            Bro, people have been doin PCT with just nolva for a long time with good results. nolva is a blocker not a preventer basically. Why fix something that ain't broken?

Comment

Beastmode I would only add that it will benefit u greatly to get a blood Test B4 ur cycle + if u can 1 during + 1 2 weeks after finishing PCT.
                              valuable information for u now + in the future.

for example how can u tell if its the AAS which raised ur cholesterol if u did not get a baseline b4 u started.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X