Tren E Dose question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E Dose question

So I decided to start my summer cycle a couple of weeks early.
    This was original plan

Test Cyp 600 EW weeks 1 -12
    Tren E 400 EW weeks 1-10
    TNE 75 ED weeks 1 - 4
    along with HCG, Adex

After so much reading I'm a bit nervous about the Tren dose so I am thinking of spreading out the Tren just a bit. I was thinking of 200 EW for first 4 weeks, then 300 ew for 2 more weeks, then go to 400 EW for 12 weeks total of Tren E. I figure by week 5 I will see sides and I will know if it's wise to increase dose. If sides are bad, they wont be as bad as if I had started at 400 EW.
    Yes I know about Tren A but this is already a done deal. I will run Test 2 weeks longer then Tren regardless. Anyway as a first time Tren user is 200 EW a good idea or just too low a dose? Thanks

Will be 3rd cycle, first was Test cyp at 500 per week, 2nd was Test E 600 plus 250 EW of Deca. Didn't really have any bad sides with these cycles.
    sigpic

i feel this cycle is quite a jump from your 2nd cycle. for the first month, you're running over a gram of test. that may present side effects that test hasnt given you before. then as the long acting tren creeps up, things could get intense. i'm not saying you'll have a bad cycle. it just might be quite a high level of androgens for someone who is still fairly new to AAS. would you consider using tren ace? that way, you could at least control your dose a little easier if things get rough
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Maybe I should lower Test Cyp dose while on TNE or just cut out TNE. I am only doing 200 Tren E for at least first 4 weeks, I thought that was a fairly low dose. I wasn't really considering the TNE dose to total amount of Testosterone, guess it would be over a gram.
      sigpic

Comment

yea cutting the TNE might not be a bad idea at all, considering where your at with experience. i would still think that tren ace would be much better suited for a first cycle. that way, you can run a moderate to average dose without worrying about side effects that last wks, if things happen to go bad. and if everything is ok, you can make the most out of a good dose of tren. just my suggestion.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm currently at wk 5 of a Sust 600/wk-Tren 400/wk cycle. I'm using Tren E because I've always had less PIP with longer esters. The cycle so far is my best ever... I'm even considering flipping the doses to 400 Sust and 600 Tren. I'm having some predictable sides... Prolactin gyno and nasty smelly night sweats. Gyno is under control with prami. And as for the night sweats, well, you wanna look like a beast... You should smell like one too!

On the good side, I'm not bloated, blood pressure is normal, and my prostate didn't blow up like it did on decca. Tren sides are over hyped, I think. It scares guys off from discovering the most powerfully transformative compound on the planet! Oh well, that leaves more for us beasts!

Comment

Why up the tren? I am on 400 ew tren e, 500 test cyp. The past couple of weeks strength is awesome. Every workout i set new personal records. I really have no sides except when I workout i sweat alot. I was getting a small lump on left side so I upped adex to every day. I am not sure thats from tren though because i was also taking tne every day for a while, when I think about it that was alot of test per week. My only concern is that I really don't seem too be getting much size. For the weights I lift I would think I should be bigger.
            sigpic

Comment

My thought in upping the Tren comes from the same conflict you're having. The results of Tren don't really manifest themselves on the scale. You're right, I'm lifting like an ape.... But up only 15 lbs in 4 weeks. When I look in the mirror, though , I look like a bodybuilder. People say I look "mean," like a boxer... And sexy, like a stripper. For the first time in my life... People call me "beautiful." nothing like this has ever happened on past test/Decca cycles. Tren is making me into a real bodybuilder. Since my sides are totally manageable, I wondering if more Tren will help add mass. Experts and experienced Tren users please reply. Oh and p.s.: I'm already eating 5000 cal/day

Comment

I'd still say 15lbs in 4 weeks is pretty good knowing it's a cutting steroid?...
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

So Xamo, your thought is to leave well enough alone. If it works, don't fix it. I'm serious about my query. There's a lot of talk about running Tren higher than test. Tren gets in your head--- it makes me feel powerful. The temptation to add more is strong!

Comment

Working...
                  X