Gyno: Put it off long enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno: Put it off long enough

Okay guys I have been putting off talking to a doctor about getting this stuff cut out. I have been losing bf and can notice it a lot more now. It really drives me up a wall. What type of doctor would I go see? I moved and no longer have a go to doctor. Most important is will insurance cover the surgery? If not I just will need to know sooner than later. I know I have seen some of you guys say you have had this done. thanks!

A plastic surgeon...at least that's what my buds all did.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i developed it as a kid turning into a teenager. My family doctor recommended me to a plastic surgeon at the time. The insurance thing can be tricky. I remember the insurance company balking at covering it until my doctor stressed the pain and discomfort it caused. They did end up covering it. member ds posted a good link to the video of the surgery a while back, and there is also a link to a discussion group posted by the doctor that made the video. maybe check that out.

Comment

Yes, insurance will take it into consideration if you suffer from it.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

okay good. It is annoying. I am debating to start and finish my cycle and then have it done. what do you think about that?

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...7-gyno-removal heres the vid and i know he takes questions on his site too
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...7-gyno-removal heres the vid and i know he takes questions on his site too
              he really slices that shit out.....

Comment

well you want to get it all the 1st time

Comment

you think i should run my cycle before or after?

Comment

well if you are that concerned id get it checked out first

Comment

Most if not all insurance will now cover gyno procedure. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Your doctor will know how to write it up. I had the procedure done a few years ago, and it was the best thing I ever did. I went to a plastic surgeon who specialized in breast implants. After speaking to him, he did dozens of gyno operations. I was awake for my procedure. Make sure he removes the entire gland. I know some like to leave a bit behind, because of fear of an indentation. I have no indentation whatsover. If they leave a bit behind, the gyno will come back, and youll be in the same boat as you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                        Most if not all insurance will now cover gyno procedure. It falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. Your doctor will know how to write it up. I had the procedure done a few years ago, and it was the best thing I ever did. I went to a plastic surgeon who specialized in breast implants. After speaking to him, he did dozens of gyno operations. I was awake for my procedure. Make sure he removes the entire gland. I know some like to leave a bit behind, because of fear of an indentation. I have no indentation whatsover. If they leave a bit behind, the gyno will come back, and youll be in the same boat as you are now.
                        This is good to know. I've seen a lot of gyno posts here and other places, but had not ever heard anything about the breast cancer act of 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                          This is good to know. I've seen a lot of gyno posts here and other places, but had not ever heard anything about the breast cancer act of 1998.
                          Thats the loophole for your insurance to cover it. Males can get breast cancer too. When the lump is removed, it should be tested regardless.. Your surgeon will know how to write it up. Mine was covered 100%

Comment

Alright guys i think im going to go get it checked out and hopefully set up a date for 10 weeks later so i can get my cycle in and go real hard up until then. Plus i will be moving cross country and will have on take a week or so off anyways

Comment

Working...
                            X