Debate: ECA vs OxyElite pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate: ECA vs OxyElite pro

First off I would like to keep this thread clean, constructive criticism as well please.

I'm slowly starting to prepare my cutting. I want to lower my BF and reach the single digits... which I have never done in my entire life. Some of you guys know I used to be obese, and have been able to drop over 176lbs, and that in a year. At the time believe it or not, steroids were out of the question, let alone other illegal drugs. Also probably because I didn't know where to look and was too scared of what others would say would they find out. I was young as well and simply didn't wanna start something that serious.

I dropped all that fat while on OxyElite Pro, for those who want to know what OxyElite Pro is, here is a link: http://www.powerbody.co.uk/product-u...caps,1650.html

I have tried the most potent fat burners, and so far OxyElite Pro has given me the most results. It was slow, it was hard to stay motivated as well considering I was on a quasi no carbs diet, my weights were pretty low as well but I could somehow endure it.

Now the question is - I have been on ECA, well, I used the Diamond Labs ECA which I ordered from a legit British website, and had no results whatsoever. Ephedrine literally had no effect on me, so I'm guessing the stuff was fake as ephedrine should've had an effect.

I'd be willing to give a legit source a try, to get a real ECA stack, however, I would like to know whether this is worth it, or not. I know the benefits OxyElite give - yet I have no idea what to truly expect from an ECA. All I know is that it is supposed to boost me up? Somewhat?

I've always told people to stick to quality supplements. OxyElite Pro being slowly banned it is also difficult to decide as I couldn't find any other thermogenic that could give me the same results... RoxyLean ECA worked pretty well the first week - then I couldn't feel anything. Shred matrix MP, that one was... kinda sad I must say.

So back to the topic - What would you say the pros and cons are for both OxyElite pro and an ECA stack? Would you consider another stack beside ECA as I know there are several ones? DNP is OUT of the question in case you would consider bringing it into the topic. Both Clen and T3 are out of the question as well - the last time I have tried, and that following low dosing, I lost 30% of my strength and a shit load of lean mass, that while keeping the fat.... so what a disappointment.

I do not need diet or routines advices either, so please guys keep it to these two OEP and ECA..or yet a third one if one is worth mentioning.

Thanks
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 05-03-2012, 01:37 AM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I used ephedrine, a caffeine pill and an aspirin years ago. I would do this before cardio. This is when you could buy ephedrine in the health food store. I remember doing cardio and my heart rate would go really high. It helped in that way but I really don't like the idea of my heart racing like that. Actually I think I'm going to try the OxyElite, it's on sale by me $34. By the way what kind of dose do you personally take? It seems to have done you well.
    sigpic

Comment

I started at one pill 30 minutes before breakfast, so upon waking(usually at 6AM). My breakfast used to be that Hydrowhey that Optimum Nutrition commercializes. An hour after breakfast I would go for a HIIT. I would take another pill at noon.

2 weeks later, I would up the dosing to 2 pills in the morning, still at the same time and one at noon... truly gave me awesome results.

See I never had that with the ECA stack I got. With RoxyLean ECA though, which is legal, the first week I felt like I was high and I had the best work outs of my life. My blood pressure was sky high too probably though and I had horrible heartburn every time.
      xamo
      Last edited by xamo; 05-03-2012, 02:46 AM.

Comment

USP labs is great. I am going to try out oep. I dont really like eca stacks myself. never did a lot for me. Neither did clen tho.. plus on eca's i feel like im going to die during hiit workouts haha

Comment

I know what you mean, yeah USPLabs is the shit, it is a lot criticized though as USPLabs is relatively new in the supplement industry and quickly raised to the top, like MusclePharm. I love their stuff though.

Comment

I have found some ephedrine on the internet that seems useless as well. The best results I have found, is by making my own stack. It may vary by state, but you can still get primatene and bronkaid over the counter. you have to show your id and sign at the pharmacy, as well as there is a limit to how much you can buy, as they think you are using it to make crystal meth. I get the same results and feel I used to get on the original ripped fuel. I add a 200mg caffeine pill, and an aspirin.

It does raise my bp. I generally run in 135/85 range. When using the stack, I've been in the 150/95 range. I'm currently documenting my use, weight, calories, workouts, and macros, and will make a post when I have more time under my belt to analyze the results.

I have not tried oep, but will try to get a hold of some due to your recommendation, before big brother takes it away. btw, xamo, congrats on dropping 176! that is quite amazing!

Comment

I see, I'm stationed over in Europe and pharmacies don't sell those. Thanks for the good words, yeah it was the one big transformation for me. It still is my dream to get to the single digit BF though, It's going to take forever though.

As far as my recommendation, it did work on me, but don't expect it to be as potent as some others... I know some people that didn't get much from using it -- I don't know what their diet and work out regimen was like though

Comment

come on guys, anyone else wants to comment?

Comment

i'll tell you bro, IME some of these newer OTC fat burners are pretty wicked. they've come a long way. i havent used oxy, but i have used a couple of the newer generation fat burners. and i've seen results from those using some of these products. i think the best results i've seen have been with lypo 6 black. oxy is right up there too. are these better than ECA?? man, hard to say. i feel a lot of ups and downs on ECA. the short half life has my emotions and energy all over the place. i dont get that so much from these newer concoctions.

one thing to keep in mind, being from the US, Oxy as well as lypo blk are both being pulled from the market because of the 1,3 dymeth. look around the net and you'll actually see some close out deals.

as far as eph, i'm not sure if laws change state to state, but in some areas, you can get bronkaid at the pharmacy. then just combine that with caf and asprin. that way you dont have to worry about getting a bunk or under dosed supp
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Wouldn't Bronkaid be more similar to Clen than to Ephedrine? I must say I've never tried Lipo6 black, I used the other Lipo 6, which is XT if I recall right and I wasn't really convinced, I was told L6-Black was much stronger though. I might give that one a try just to see what happens. I live off base which allows me to receive stuff that wouldn't usually be sent to me would I be living on base, but the pharmacies here are strict, and definitely don't give out that stuff, especially that stuff without a doctors prescription.

OxyElite has a short half life as well, 4, maybe 6 hours top? Not to mention that I seem to get used to 1,3 Dymeth pretty quickly, I'm not sure if everyone is that way but it's a matter of a week top for me... yet my receptors are fine, my adrenal glands as well...

I'm definitely going to get some L6-B and keep you posted.. at the end of the day, the diet and cardio are what do the trick haha

Comment

Working...
                    X