cycle started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle started!

So i started my 10 week cycle yesterday. sus once a week @ 270mg deca once a week @250mg oral tren @ 250mcg twice a day for a 500mcg a day total for the first 2 weeks and then again @ the same dosage the last 2 weeks of the cycle with an ai every 3rd day. My first day on gear I hit the gym hard until faliure and figured to be sore this morning. That Did Not Happen. It was like i did a normal "easy" gym day. I Love it. If anyone thinks my cycle needs tweaking anywhere PLEASE give me some fedback. I'm 6ft1in and 215lbs. I am trying to gain mass and cut some body fat @ the same time. I eat clean and do cardio 3 nights a week mon. wed. fri. and hit the weights 2 times a day mon. tues. thur. fri. and once on sat. I drink at least 3 whey shakes a day with fishoil pills every time and take milk thristle daily. Other than that and gear i don't take any other supp's. Should i be? Any and all advice is welcomed. Thank you guys for this fourm. I read alot of the post and try to answer my own question through that but sometimes you just have to ask.

that fact that you weren't sore isn't due to the gear as it's too early for it to kick in

As far as supplements are concerned, I'd definitely suggest glutamine and other BCAAs
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thanks for the respond. Yeah I know its a few weeks away from being active but something in my mind makes it work from day one.lol That may be crazy but I go with the if the mind thinks it the body will follow attitude. I've looked into AA's but there are so many different brands and claims that i'm tore as to which brand is really the best or if brand even matters. I've looked at the silkAA's and the bcaa's and can't decide. Which brand/type do you think works the best? I used them years ago in high school and thought it would be good to add now but then the protein powder i use are loaded with bcaa's and i assumed maybe that was enough. So educate me please!

Comment

The best BCAA supplement is and will always be SciVation Xtend. USPLabs and ON make pretty good ones but they aren't as potent as Xtend
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 05-02-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

xamo = secret scivation sleeper agent.

8P

Comment

Hahah, nah I'd rather be a MusclePharm rep... lol but seriously Xtend has the best reviews and post opinion -

Comment

i couldn't agree more. I <3 MP. Would give left nut to rep for em, lol.

Comment

lol... ok i won't go that far..lol

Comment

Working...
                X