How To Get Ripped Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Ripped Cycle

I get a lot of messages on people inquiring on structuring a cycle to get ripped. Summer around the corner and everyone looking to obtain a nice lean and vascular build.

3 products I recommend that will transform your build to new levels and get your body looking better than you ever thought of.

Tren Ace. Test Prop. Mast. GH.

12 week cycle.

Tren Ace - 100mg to 150mg EOD
    Test Prop - 50mg to 75mg EOD or E3D
    Mast - 50mg EOD taken with Tren
    GH - 5iu to 6iu ED

After 12 weeks you want to add some muscle to that take away the Tren and add in Anadrol 100mg to 150mg a day and increase the Test.

Diet should be clean but you don't have to eat strict. Eat strict if you want to get BF% down that much lower!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

i ordered the cut stack from qdl and some ther stuff separate too. i will keep a log and let people know how it goes

Comment

Is this a newb cycle? looks to much for me right now. Doing testC and winny at end. Id love to add to it though but already about 4 weeks in!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
        Is this a newb cycle? looks to much for me right now. Doing testC and winny at end. Id love to add to it though but already about 4 weeks in!
        no bro, work your way up to something like this. there are a lot of complications that can come along with a cycle like that, and you'd be better off having a decent amount of expereince before you went that direction. cyp and winny will work very well for you. at the end of the day, the results you get from any cycle will come down to your diet.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Amen, to the DIET.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            no bro, work your way up to something like this. there are a lot of complications that can come along with a cycle like that, and you'd be better off having a decent amount of expereince before you went that direction. cyp and winny will work very well for you. at the end of the day, the results you get from any cycle will come down to your diet.
            thx duuuude

Comment

Diet and cardio gets you ripped like Sam said. This way you earned it and have learnt how to properly keep the weight/bf off. If you depend on chemicals and don't eat strict there's a very good chance you will just put the weight/bf back on once you go off cycle. There's much healthier and less expensive ways to get ripped........man the fuk up and put the work in.
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

No. Not a beginner cycle
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X