Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ran a cycle of Methyl V from Muscle Fortress? Results? Sides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ran a cycle of Methyl V from Muscle Fortress? Results? Sides?

This stuff is getting a lot of attention in my local area and wanted to know the sides that anyone has experienced. Its a PH blend. I have been reading all sorts of stuff about it on other forums but it is all good or all bad and most of the good are coming from people with low post counts which leads me to believe that they may just be sticking up for the company they work for.

The ingredients are:
    Liver support: 300mg (milk thistle, dandelion(root and leaf), N-Acetyl cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid)

V-Test Matrix: ( 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol)

Berganottin 25mg

Reason I am asking is because the things I am hearing about it are that people are gaining a decent amount of weight off of this stuff and keeping most if not all of it after PCT. Any information would help.

Thanks

Taking it right now with arimidex (.5g eod and started it a week before I started cycle) and I'm likin it so far. Strength gains are stupid impressive. Only thing is my nipples are becoming very sensitive. No tissue growth evident, just the tenderness. Kinda worrying me but we'll see. Overall though no real complaints here

Comment

Working...
    X