Tren ace with low test e dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren ace with low test e dose

What do you guys think about doing 75mg of tren ace eod and doing only 250mg of test e a week? I've read that doing a very low dose of test will get you better results from the tren. what do all you guys think? also what do you think about this dosage of the tren. This will be my first time on tren.

nothing wrong with this plan but using a lower dose of test will in no way make your tren any more effective.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

this sounds pretty interesting to me. heard alot of turn offs about prop which is what you would usually use with tren.

Sam, i know you said a lower dose wouldnt but would a higher dose make the tren more effective?

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
        this sounds pretty interesting to me. heard alot of turn offs about prop which is what you would usually use with tren.

Sam, i know you said a lower dose wouldnt but would a higher dose make the tren more effective?
        probably??...but to what extent, i dont think anyone could say. you get synergy from using 2 compounds together. it's a "1+1= 3" effect. 250mg of test is pretty low and IMO, not a highly effective dose. not saying you cant use it...just that it isnt ideal, IMO. so if you were to use a dose that evoked better results, i'd think that the synergy would be greater.

i'm not a big fan of test prop and personally dont use it. i've been using test e for my contests this season, all the way into the show. it does take more manipulation of estrogen, using more AI than i'd have to use on prop, but i'm also able to reach pretty high blood levels of test with far less ml of oil
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

When people say that a low dose of test will give you better results, they are saying that in comparrison to running the tren without test lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            probably??...but to what extent, i dont think anyone could say. you get synergy from using 2 compounds together. it's a "1+1= 3" effect. 250mg of test is pretty low and IMO, not a highly effective dose. not saying you cant use it...just that it isnt ideal, IMO. so if you were to use a dose that evoked better results, i'd think that the synergy would be greater.

i'm not a big fan of test prop and personally dont use it. i've been using test e for my contests this season, all the way into the show. it does take more manipulation of estrogen, using more AI than i'd have to use on prop, but i'm also able to reach pretty high blood levels of test with far less ml of oil
            cool deal, so if i were to run test e/tren a/mast, i would pin tren and mast eod at 75mg and every other pin and 1 ml of test e, that would be a pretty solid pre contest imo. when you say more AI, how much more? the normal .5mg e3d wouldnt be enough?

Comment

cool deal, so if i were to run test e/tren a/mast, i would pin tren and mast eod at 75mg and every other pin and 1 ml of test e, that would be a pretty solid pre contest imo. when you say more AI, how much more? the normal .5mg e3d wouldnt be enough?
              that sounds ok, depending on your previous experience of course. so you'd be getting about 500mg of test E 8 Days, right? if you wanted to keep consistent, the amount of oil you're injecting, you could always split the test e up further to .5ml EOD. that way, you'd always be injecting 2.5cc vs doing 3 on one inject and 2 on the next just a thought.

as far as AI's on contest prep go, you want to use more than off season. a lot more. you want to be able to control estrogen and water retention. high estrogen makes it harder to lose fat and as you close in on your contest, you want to get drier and harder, IMO. that way, you have less water to move during your water manipulation. for a basic outline, would start with adex at 1mg EOD and eventually work up to 1mg ED. you may need more...or less, depending on how you respond. for the last show, i ended up using 2mg ED for the last few wks. keep in mind, i was also using a fairly high test dose.

Comment

I'm on my third week of 250 test c and 75 eod of tren and 50mg. of var ed. This is my first time trying such a low dose of test. From what I researched supposedly the tren fights for the same receptors as the test and obviously you want more tren than test to attach to the receptor. I also read that the tren will win over the test so im not really sure about this whole idea. But anyway I decided to try it and see what happens compared to my last cycle of 500 t and 400 tren. I'll let you know if it works for me.

Comment

Yea bro keep us posted. I want to run tren eventually but i want to know everything there is to know about it before i do.

Comment

that sounds ok, depending on your previous experience of course. so you'd be getting about 500mg of test E 8 Days, right? if you wanted to keep consistent, the amount of oil you're injecting, you could always split the test e up further to .5ml EOD. that way, you'd always be injecting 2.5cc vs doing 3 on one inject and 2 on the next just a thought.

as far as AI's on contest prep go, you want to use more than off season. a lot more. you want to be able to control estrogen and water retention. high estrogen makes it harder to lose fat and as you close in on your contest, you want to get drier and harder, IMO. that way, you have less water to move during your water manipulation. for a basic outline, would start with adex at 1mg EOD and eventually work up to 1mg ED. you may need more...or less, depending on how you respond. for the last show, i ended up using 2mg ED for the last few wks. keep in mind, i was also using a fairly high test dose.
                    Would enant eod be a little overkill as it is a slower acting ester?

Comment

Enanthate and cyp should be pinned twice per week to keep the plasma levels somewhat steady in your blood. I have pinned cyp three times per week and I found that I feel better as oppise to the one time per week on my first cycle. I don't know if its necessary to go more than twice per week but its been working fine for me.

Comment

well if you're taking 2cc a wk, the effect wont be much different if you split that into 1 dose, 2 doses or 7 doses. it all depends on how much you're comfortable injecting at once. if i'm doing EOD injects already, i personally will split my oil up evenly over the wk. that way, i'm not doing some shots that are bigger and some shots that are smaller. i find the more oil i put into a site, the longer it takes to heal and be ready for another injection. if every time i inject, i'm using the same amount of oil, its easier to remember what i shot, in which sites. if i weren't already doing ED or EOD injects because of faster acting compounds, i would stick to 2x a wk. but if i'm already shooting oil EOD, whats overkill about splitting up my test too? also, it's easier to remember what i'm supposed to be injecting if i do the same thing every time, vs switching back and forth.

just whats worked for me out of personal experience. it certainly doesnt have to be done that way though
                        sam1976
                        Last edited by sam1976; 05-04-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

well if you're taking 2cc a wk, the effect wont be much different if you split that into 1 dose, 2 doses or 7 doses. it all depends on how much you're comfortable injecting at once. if i'm doing EOD injects already, i personally will split my oil up evenly over the wk. that way, i'm not doing some shots that are bigger and some shots that are smaller. i find the more oil i put into a site, the longer it takes to heal and be ready for another injection. if every time i inject, i'm using the same amount of oil, its easier to remember what i shot, in which sites. if i weren't already doing ED or EOD injects because of faster acting compounds, i would stick to 2x a wk. but if i'm already shooting oil EOD, whats overkill about splitting up my test too? also, it's easier to remember what i'm supposed to be injecting if i do the same thing every time, vs switching back and forth.

just whats worked for me out of personal experience. it certainly doesnt have to be done that way though
                          yea since you put it like that it makes much more sense than i was making of it. thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X