Tren Ace/Test Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Ace/Test Prop

Just finished my Tren Ace/Test Prop/Mast cycle at 250 MG a week/8 weeks and all I can say is WOW! It was insane! Huge strength gains, size gains were incredible. I'm 2 weeks into PCT now and everything's going great. Lost a few pounds but it was most likely water weight from the Dbol. But...this was my first cycle and Sam you were right. It was intense. Night sweats and insomnia from the Tren and the Prop hurt like hell for the first couple weeks. Not the greatest beginner cycle.

I didn't know there were progesterone related side effects that SERM's and AI's would do nothing for so I definitely should have done a little more research. All in all, things went well.

I used 150 IU's HCG daily throughout my entire cycle. .5 Adex E3D. Now I am taking 20mg Nolva ED and 1mg adex EOD.

My question's are:
    How long should I continue this PCT?
    Should I add anything to this PCT? (Natty test booster, horny goat weed?)
    When can I start my next cycle?

You should not be on adex during pct

Comment

the best way to know when you're ready to go back on would be to have blood drawn before you cycle, taht way you can get a blood draw down the road to see if your levels are back to normal. on the internet, you'll hear people say "time on +pct = time off". so an 8 wk cycle would be 8 wks plus the several weeks of pct before you'd want to start again. thing is, that doesn't guarantee you're recovered.

i usually would run pct for about 4-5 wks. the last 10 days or so, i cut the nolva to 10mg ED. . thats jsut me. i've seen some do 3. be aware that tren can really shut you down.

also, in my expereince, hcg seems to work best in bursts. i use it a couple to 3 times a wk verses ED.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, always appreciate the good advice.

I wasn't taking the Adex originally but after reading numerous threads on PCT it was actually recommended as it also increases test. Although the dosage has to be upped since the Nolva decreases it's effectiveness. This is my understanding after some research but I could be wrong...

Comment

Adex in pct is not a good thing because your test and estrogen will be low already. Using adex will crush your estogen levels. Your body tries to keep homeostasis (or some sort of balance between test and estrogen). So by keeping estrogen low, you will be hurting test. Not to mention the pain in the joints you will feel with low estrogen levels. Also you have to worry about the bounce back when test is up and estrogen is down and you quit taking adex and your estrogen shoots up quickly.

I would rather let estogen play its roll and let nolva keep it from causing any bad side effects.

Comment

im looking for the stuff u r using but cant find, could u help me?

Comment

During PCT I LOVE adding GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 peptides for 1-2months.. I notice I begin growing again and it recovers joint/tendon pains and has youth revitalizing effects.. I recommend it to anyone anytime , on, off, pct or whenever, the stuff is miraculous!! Checkout SouthernResearchCo.com.. Although NapsGear.net has it cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                Just finished my Tren Ace/Test Prop/Mast cycle at 250 MG a week/8 weeks and all I can say is WOW! It was insane! Huge strength gains, size gains were incredible. I'm 2 weeks into PCT now and everything's going great. Lost a few pounds but it was most likely water weight from the Dbol. But...this was my first cycle and Sam you were right. It was intense. Night sweats and insomnia from the Tren and the Prop hurt like hell for the first couple weeks. Not the greatest beginner cycle.

I didn't know there were progesterone related side effects that SERM's and AI's would do nothing for so I definitely should have done a little more research. All in all, things went well.

I used 150 IU's HCG daily throughout my entire cycle. .5 Adex E3D. Now I am taking 20mg Nolva ED and 1mg adex EOD.

My question's are:
                How long should I continue this PCT?
                Should I add anything to this PCT? (Natty test booster, horny goat weed?)
                When can I start my next cycle?
                ya probably my fav cyle was a test prop, tren a, and winny tabs.
                When one door closes, a better one opens in time.

Comment

Working...
                X