Best Oral Steriods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Oral Steriods

I can not take injections my body is allergic to it ..what are the best oral steroids i can take i am not trying to look like arnold shwarzeneger i just want to have an aesthetic physique.

No steroids for you then my man! You'll get to that physique, but while using supplements and a vigorous diet and routines. Oral cycles can do more harm than good.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

not the greatest plan...if you take any oral steroid, you will lose strength and size...even the mild ones like winstrol and anavar, you will be amazed of how fast you lose strength and size when you quit and look like you took nothing...you definitely have to stack an oral with a injectable...NEVER have I heard someone is allergic to injects...its alright to say your scared...the first shot always is..sooo, I would stay away from the juice if you cant pin, and start taking some good supplements instead..good luck..

Comment

allergic?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by musclebbc View Post
          I can not take injections my body is allergic to it ..what are the best oral steroids i can take i am not trying to look like arnold shwarzeneger i just want to have an aesthetic physique.
          r u allergic to roids or injections? or the oils many injectables are in??
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

if ur allergic to the oils, i'm sure you can find different types. like suspension or maybe prop to use. but idk.

Comment

You amused me. You aren´t trying to look like Arnold. Don´t worry, this for sure is not your case.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                allergic?
                +1 Allergic to what?

Comment

Working...
                X