Sus???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sus???

I am wondering why all the other brands say pin once a week at 250ml a week or 500ml every 10 days and with GP it says to pin every 2 to 3 days. I am starting my cycle of gp sus/ gp deca as soon as it arrives. I like the idea of only pinning once a week and still being able to make good gains on this 10 weeks cycle. I also have nothing bad to say about gp. It is a name i trust and went with even if i have to pin more. I guess what i'm asking is can it be pinned once a week and work. My plans were to hit 270 a week sus/ 250 a week deca and adex at .5mg eod to e3d. i have test e on hand in case i need to increase the test to battle deca dic*. Any advice would be welcomed?

Dif brands have dif recipes for Sust.

Each ML of GP Sust 270 contains the following:
    20 mg of Testosterone Acetate, - short ester, 3-4 day HL
    30 mg of Testosterone Propionate, - short ester, 2-3 day HL
    60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate, - short ester, 3 day HL
    60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate, - short ester, 4 day HL

100mg Testosterone Decanoate. - long ester 7 day HL

I believe that is why N@ps suggests 2x wk as ur Test level will fall aprx 3-4 days after pin. So if u pin on 270mg Monday by Thur u would be @ less than 185mg (using straight math which is not how it works in reality, its much lower)
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 04-26-2012, 07:59 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

That is the correct break down and the only thing different in gp vs bio and qd is the 20mg of acetate. they however call for a once a week pin. I ordered enough for a twice a week but didn't want to pin twice a week if not needed as i do not look forward to the pain. My next question would be sense i do have enough test e would i see more results from it then the sus? thanks for the help

Comment

you have to pin twice a week cause of the prop ester the shorter ones

Comment

You can do once a week with Sust. The different esters are made that way.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

thanks and will the gains still be good or would it be better to do a twice a week pin? i don't want to waste any gym time and i want to gain as much as possible but as safe and painless as i can.

Comment

to get the best gains with any sust not just gp's i would recommend every 4-5 days i'm still doing research and i have done a sustanon cycle. i've messaged a couple of the vets on here asking for their opinions because i am really interested in running gp's sust and eq. haven't quite decided yet.

Comment

Working...
              X