Too pumped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too pumped?

So I was doing shoulders today and after doing military press, seated dumbell shoulder press and 2 sets into bent over lateral raises I was so pumped that it was legitimately too painful to lift, even though I still had strength lift. It was like a burning/stretching sort of pain.

I'm about 2 weeks into my first cycle so I'm not sure if this is a common effect, and I was wondering if maybe donating blood regularly would help. As a side note, my hemoglobin is usually around 18+ so it's always high, I'm assuming the gear might be putting it over the edge.

whats your cycle? i wont be shocked if you tell me you're using dbol. at 2 wks in, i wouldnt think that long acting test would be creating this effect just yet. it's possible but this sounds more like the work of an oral to me. take your time. allow the muscle to relax a little, and you might find you can continue on. if i were in a situation like this, i might move on to, lets say rear delts. work on them for a bit and come back to presses when the pump has gotten easier to handle.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Right on the money. 40mg dbol per day and 500mg test-c per week. I went and did abs while I waited for the pump to subside, guess I'll just have to wait/work on something else whenever that happens.

Thanks Sam!

Comment

I'm on the same cycle right now. Haven't had anything like that happen yet haha. Sounds like that would def throw you off a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by wadeboggs View Post
          So I was doing shoulders today and after doing military press, seated dumbell shoulder press and 2 sets into bent over lateral raises I was so pumped that it was legitimately too painful to lift, even though I still had strength lift. It was like a burning/stretching sort of pain.

I'm about 2 weeks into my first cycle so I'm not sure if this is a common effect, and I was wondering if maybe donating blood regularly would help. As a side note, my hemoglobin is usually around 18+ so it's always high, I'm assuming the gear might be putting it over the edge.
          Donating blood while on steroids? You can't donate while on steroids and your information will be on it... if they test it... they are allowed to report you.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

that only happens to me when I use anadrol...the pumps are soo painful, I have to work another body part...but....2 hours later...I am ready to lift again!! I love anadrol....

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Donating blood while on steroids? You can't donate while on steroids and your information will be on it... if they test it... they are allowed to report you.
              Didn't think about that, good call.

And Big_Ant: that's what it was like, just too painful to continue. I pushed through a set and strength wasn't affected, but man it was brutal. After a half hour I was able to finish the workout though! Crazy stuff, I think I'm liking this cycle

Comment

I do it all the time, I tell them before I leave that Im using.

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                that only happens to me when I use anadrol...the pumps are soo painful, I have to work another body part...but....2 hours later...I am ready to lift again!! I love anadrol....
                Same here, I have to taper my drol up......
                Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

They can't legally use your blood... I don't know where you're going but the government better not find out if they use it.. either way it's better to tell them than not. At least they won't risk injecting it to a woman..
                  xamo
                  Last edited by xamo; 04-25-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

i used to get crazy pumps on dbol and in my shoulders was the worst !!

like they said just hit rear delts or something else until pain goes down then blast them again

LIVE FOR THE PUMP!!

Comment

whats with the donateing blood whats that do for you my girl is a phlebotomist she has all the gear to do it at home

Comment

I don't understand your question?

Comment

I'm not that's what you meant and if it isn't I apologize. But if it was

1. It is NOT legal to take anabolic steroids
                          2. To willingly give your blood which was altered with substances so that it is given to others...?

If I were to find out that, and if that blood was given to someone and that someone had had negative effects from it I would sue the shit outta you for all you've got and get the worst sentencing you could ever get for risking someones life however tiny or non existent the damages may have been.

I might have haters now but seriously to risk your own health is one thing and that's all up to you in the end - but to risk someone else's that is not up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by leez View Post
                            whats with the donateing blood whats that do for you my girl is a phlebotomist she has all the gear to do it at home
                            in laymans terms it thins ur blood -good for your health.

using AAS can increase ur RBC (red blood cells) essentially thickening ur blood which raises ur BP (blood pressure)

I give blood (double red blood cells) every 4 months. - schedule times when ur OFF.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

hey bro, i'm not sure if donating blood while using AAS is as bad as you're thinking. i know donating blood while "on" is common practice, so much so that dr's suggest their AAS using patients do it. i dont know the science behind how the whole blood thing works. i'm just your average meathead but i believe it's pretty safe for all parties. if it wasn't a good idea, i don't think that dr's would suggest it.

I'm not that's what you meant and if it isn't I apologize. But if it was

1. It is NOT legal to take anabolic steroids
                              2. To willingly give your blood which was altered with substances so that it is given to others...?

If I were to find out that, and if that blood was given to someone and that someone had had negative effects from it I would sue the shit outta you for all you've got and get the worst sentencing you could ever get for risking someones life however tiny or non existent the damages may have been.

I might have haters now but seriously to risk your own health is one thing and that's all up to you in the end - but to risk someone else's that is not up to you.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X