Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biomex

BIOMEX LABS ONGOING CYCLE REPORT A+

14 Days in and the results are outstanding! I have gained over 8 Lbs without any additional increase in the size of my waist. My strength is up nearly 10% and training aggression is nothing short of beast status. So far, I am giving Biomex Labs an A+. I will put up some charts and data later this afternoon.
    Krazy
    Last edited by Krazy; 06-17-2012, 12:26 PM.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

have you ever run that cut stack before? i was thinking of trying it out. and i am pretty sure there is hcg available..

Comment

Yes, I have run both Gen Shi Cut Stack and GP Andro Mix. I love them both equally... Did you see the picture I posted in the sponsor section under the thread Andromix?

My Avatar is outdated...

Comment

no i did just wondering what you thought. def looked shredded. and you said you started out pretty heavy? must make a world a difference in how you feel...thee only downside is buying new clothes that fit hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
          Starting in June

Biomex EQ 600 mg per week 1-16 weeks
          Biomex Sustanon 250 500 mg per week 6-16 weeks
          Biomex Oral Turinabol 40 mg per day 3-7 weeks
          Gen Shi Cut Stack 150 mg EOD 8-16 weeks

Biomex Masteron 200 mg whenever I want to feel like a member of The Avengers!

PCT
          Clomid 200 mcg per day for 6 weeks

Oh, and I live on 2.5 mg of Letro E3D on and E5D off. My junk works!

I would love some HCG
          why no sust on first 5 weeks and why so much clomid for PCT? im sure you kno what youre doing, im just curious though...

Comment

im sure you kno what youre doing, im just curious though...xela1988
            Its funny you should say that. I have decided to add in the Sustanon 250 from the beginning, but shorten the cycle to 14 weeks. With regard to the Clomiphene, I have had trouble stimulating the Leydig Cells on 100 mg or even 150 mg. What will probably happen is 2-3 weeks at 200 and than a stair step down, but honestly, Im going to ask my physician about using clomiphene on a continuous basis. Im not in the same boat as most people though. I have some real issues with androgen resistance.

That being said, I am so stoked about this next cycle. Im going to blog everything with photos and daily updates. Im really looking to bring all of the knowledge I have acquired over the years to culminate within this cycle. When I was in my 20s things were different. I was using gear as a crux when it came to body building. What I have come to realize is that you must revolutionize your lifestyle if you truly wish to permanently transform your physique. All of the pleasure that I received from less than perfect food and a relaxed lifestyle is nothing compared to the pleasure that I am receiving from my most recent metamorphosis. I will never change my newly acquired approach to fitness. In the last two years, I have battled through 2 bouts of food poisoning, severe tendonitis in my right arm, insanely painful sciatica symptoms from a herniated disc, and crazy stripper girlfriends. Nothing is going to stand in my way at this point.

Krazy
            Last edited by Krazy; 05-26-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow, June 3rd, its liftoff time. I have already started to chart my caloric intake. I will be updating this chart every few days.

Krazy
              Last edited by Krazy; 06-05-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

1st Biomex Pins and beginning Oral Turinabol... Smooth Sailing! June, 3, 2012

June, 4, 2012

After eating a huge Chicken Parmesan dinner last night, I slept for 9.5 hours broken up by a gainer shake at midnight. This morning I got up at 4:55 AM and consumed another gainer shake before eating some Muscle Prime and Razor 8 at 5:55 AM. I then went to the gym where I found Cardio to be expectedly difficult. I always find Cardio to be an uphill battle after huge dinners the night before. I cut my Cardio short to 15 minutes of high intensity. I do at least 8-9 30 minute stable sessions of Cardio per week. After hopping off the Arc Trainer, I started my shoulder routine. The combination of Muscle Prime, Razor 8, and Oral Turinabol seemed to propel me to an extra set on presses and a couple extra reps on raises. All and all it was a good muscle building workout. I gained 3.6 Lbs from yesterday... I assume it was the additional sodium in the Chick Parm causing water retention... Just got home and ate another gainer here at 7:45 AM.
                Krazy
                Last edited by Krazy; 06-04-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

All this eating is making me sleepy. Tits and ass won't even keep me up.

Comment

6:45 AM... Woke up about an hour ago and had a gainer shake with some almond/coconut milk. Yesterday, I found it very difficult to eat while at work. The combination of Razor 8, and dirty trash cans strategically placed around my work area left me without an appetite for the duration of my shift. I managed to force down 2 Big 100s, but I need to be eating at least 1500 Cals while at work. I hate to up my budget for food, but Im going to have to start snagging something that tastes good like Chili from Whole Foods, or Beef Brisket from a barbeque restaurant. I ended up going to PF Changs for dinner last night and downed a plate of the Philips Lemon Chicken, twas tasty. Hexapro at 10:30 before bed, and I ate nothing over night. Full time work schedule / Full time physique goals = Shit Ton of Juggling

Krazy
                    Last edited by Krazy; 06-05-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Bro what website or software are u using to trake your macros? Shit looks pretty fuckin legit

Comment

I have been tracking every calorie in and out with an Iphone App called Tap & Track. It comes with a full database of food items and restaurant food. It also allows the user to easily input nutritional information for custom items. I simply tell the program what I have eaten and what sort of exercise at a specific intensity and the program calculates how much more I should be eating. The App syncs up with the website and then you can export the data in .CSV to Excel. I use excel to keep all of the data and create the charts. Thanks Xela, Im trying to find perfection this time... Ill be updating the charts after a bit more rest...

Krazy
                        Last edited by Krazy; 06-06-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

6/6/12 was my cheat day and rest day! Ill blog about my workouts a bit later...

Comment

Weight and Cals over days...

Krazy
                            Last edited by Krazy; 06-08-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Damn nice detailed log man.
                              I'm a fan of those biomex oils. I really liked their sust. Very under rated lab IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X