Gen-Shi Testo-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen-Shi Testo-C

Recently received. Everything indicates it is the real deal and ordered from the real deal (board sponsor endorsed by Gen-Shi Labs).

Here is my question. The gear looks very thin. Test is oil based to last over a period of time in the system. Why is it so thin? Thanks.

Different oils are used in different products,I'm using right now as we speak.Its legit and g2g I've increased alot on everything lifting wise and I'm starting to gain size I'm 4 weeks in.Pinning is smooth as butter

Comment

X2,, Kawi122
      Gen-Shi is well respected Product line on the marked,,,

Comment

Appreciate the replies. I was told by customer service it is smooth and "silky". I'm just not used to not seeing a trace of oil when a vial is turned over run down the glass.
        I'm hoping it is dosed well for the turn around time in getting it was great and the price very reasonable. All the flap about how long it has taken people to get theirs turned out to be not the case with me. 20 days from order to box. I'm very happy with Naps. If this is as good a product as was getting it, I will be a return customer. Thanks again.

Comment

Oh u will be satisfied bro its just made with a thinner oil no biggie there.And ya naps wouldn't carry bunk stuff some people's body's react different to different types of aas.U will know when it's in ur system good u will want to screw everything lmfao.My workouts now are over the top and feel like I could workout all damn day.Good luck bro and let us know how ur cycle progresses

Comment

oils

We discussed it very well here http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...fe-of-Steroids but some of the pictures diappeared after the site was hacked , I'll post one here

Viscosity and fatty acids influence the mechanical properties of the compound on the glass wall of the vial

Some cheaper operating UG labs use cooking oils and or nutritional oils instead of pharmaceutical grade oils-preservatives and co-solvents. But hé, if you want to buy gear at junk-prices what can you expect.
            Attached Files

Comment

What is this Arachadis oil? Is it better than Ethyl Oleate?

Comment

Working...
              X