ok updated cycle please constructive thoughts thinking outside box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok updated cycle please constructive thoughts thinking outside box

ok so I started 6'2'' 197lbs and maybe 16% BF idk but not really fat. my body is reacting amazing to my cycle thus far
    running:

100mg prop ed
    75mg tren ed
    armidex .5mg eod

been on this two weeks and gained 10lbs! Im at 208lbs and not bloated at all and been eating right and I mean super on check. I feel like I havent retained much water and strength is through the friggen roof. Love being back on gear!

rest of cycle looks like this:

750mg test ew
    700mg eq ew
    75mg tren ed

I will stop the tren after 6 weeks total but will continue the test/eq for a total of 6 weeks

My question is im gaining so fast and dont really care about getting huge again and wasnt really planning on a bulk cycle or a cut cycle but now I was thinking of running both??

if I ran for two weeks clen in my cycle and ate 2g protein/lb of BW and just right at border of my baseline (maybe a total of 2200 cals a day). so I should not lose muscle and might gain just a little with the gear and hopefully burn some serious fat.

then go back normal for 3 weeks after the clen and pack on some more muscle and depending on results from the first clen 2 weeks do it again after im off and have completed PCT.

whooo ok so thats a lot to think about but why not.

so guess id be like mini bulk then cut, then bulk then PCT and maybe cut again after if needed

am I nuts?? what is everyones thoughts?

I can guarantee you that you'll lose muscles on Clen. That, whatever you do. I'll let the others answer about the rest.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

but the lose of muscle should be minimal (I hope) being on gear and eating enough

I know you have had bad experiences with clen. I dont know how I will react so going to take it one step and at a time. If my body reacts bad Ill stop

Comment

Oh I wasn't referring to my personal experience - seems like I'm one of the very rare to have gotten those effects. Truth is you'll always lose some mass while cutting - depending on how efficient your diet is you might be able to minimize the loss though that's what I should have said.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yes I know I will lose some but thats fine because Ill be cutting haha

thx for input

Comment

Ya know there's so many ways to use gear and everyone reacts differently, so I say go a head and try it, it might work for ya. Keep us up to date.
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

well after running clen for 2 weeks i feel great the test is starting to kick in 750mg ew and eq 800mg ew

finished up prop and still on tren

i actually gained some weight while on clen??? it was crazy I def lost fat and got more vascular. Workouts were really intense but I ate very clean and kept cals to around 2000 maybe 2200 some days. carbs never over 100g in a day and most carbs i ate was 9am before my workouts.

going to run test/tren/eq for the next 4 weeks and finish my cycle with winn/prop/phenyl/ and maybe clen to just tighten it up hard!

loving it so far!

Comment

after 6 weeks of test, eq, tren with a 2 week run on clen

Ive gained 17lbs and dropped 4% BF really happy with results and strength in through the roof!

very excited to finish off this cyc with my winn/prop,phenyl!!

Comment

what dosages did you run your clen at? considering running it in my cycle just curious cause it sounds like you responded well.

Comment

i ran 40/60/80/80/80/100/100/120/140/120/100/80/80/60

something like that just felt how my body was reacting and shakes etc

it went well

really excited to run it again at end if my order ever shows up

Comment

that's how i feel right now! waiting on my first order, running test cyp 10 weeks with a 4 week t-bol kick start, i bought clen and t3 as well to shed some extra body fat. did you run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or straight through? i've been reading varying opinions on how it should be run and if you restricted calories or not while running it.

Comment

Working...
                      X