Front loading before and after vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front loading before and after vacation

Hey there bro's,got a few questions for the experienced ones.Ok I'm going on vacation next Friday, and its a cruise.7 days to be exact lol.Anyway I'm leaving on Friday,right now I'm pinning mon and thurs ew at 1cc of test c each day.I'm not gonna be able to take my goods with me,so I would like to know should I do 2cc that thur before I leave and then do 2cc that mon when I'm back to kinda make up for me not being able to pin during the vacation.

My recommendation Wait until you are back from Vaca,,,

Comment

Why won't you be able to take them with you?

Comment

Taking more before you leaving will just give more unstable blood levels, the ester determines the active life of the hormone. I would just take a shot right before you leave "your Thursday inject" and then if you want add a half CC to your shot when you get back. You using the cypionate ester so in a weeks time its just falling off, not a big deal. The extra CC when you get home will help to raise your your levels back up a little more quickly.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Ok so it will it be that bad just a week of missing two shots lol.Ill do
          Like ur saying BG,U think that be my best option.Also Ethan I'm not
          Trying to take them with me cause of
          Customs or what not lol.I am however gonna
          See if the places in going have some
          In the pharmacys lol

Comment

Good luck, be safe.
            Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Good luck, BG gave you a good answer. Next time try to plan your cycle around your vacations :P

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                Good luck, BG gave you a good answer. Next time try to plan your cycle around your vacations :P
                I heard that,I should be able to score when on vac being that the places I'm going it's legit there lmfao,Atleast I have a gym so can't complain much

Comment

Working...
                X