Prop, anavar, and primobolan stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop, anavar, and primobolan stack

I'd like some feedback on this stack...I'm looking to get some lean muscle with this stack as well as cut up. I don't want to gain too much weight and don't want much water retention as I already am close to the size that I want to be. I'd like to have my abs more detailed but also but a little lean mass. What do you guys think or should I just run Primo and anavar for like 10 weeks. If I do the prop, primo, and anavar stack...I'll take 100mg of Prop and 100mg of Primo e/o day. and start the anavar around week 4 at 40-50mg a day. if I don't do the test i'd take the primo twice a week 200mg each time and 50mg of anavar for all 10 weeks. Suggestions on what u think is deeply appreciated and will I need HCG at the end and when do I begin taking that. Thank you

Before we jump into cycle, It would be very important providing US little more detail about your Stats or maybe a Picture so we could steer you the right direction

Comment

I'm 31 years of age, 6'0" approximately 205lbs ...I'd say i have anywhere from 20%-25% bodyfat. Ive been working out for approximately 10-12 years. I have used gear before but nothing crazy. I've used prop and tren together but I dont believe I did it 100% correctly with pct. I have used anavar as well during that stack but once again I didn't plan it out properly. Also I believe the gear I used wasnt the best or most reliable stuff. If you need any other info please let me know and thank you for your help

Comment

Also I workout 4-5 times a week. I have some lower belly fat and luv handles that is extremely hard for me to get rid of. I'm pretty positive I know the proper dieting regimen to be on during a cycle but if you have any suggestions I wouldn't mind that either. It's easier for me too put on weight and get thick as opposed to getting really shredded as I'm sure it is for many of us.

Comment

Working...
        X