PDA

View Full Version : T Bol/Test C/Winny Cycle Log

xela1988
04-21-2012, 04:35 PM
ok boys. the time has come. starting my 2nd cycle today. As i stated in another post, i am very detailed when it comes to this shit so please take your time and read everything carefully and let me know what you think i need to change or critique. ANY INPUT/COMMENTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! :cool:

STATS

Age = 24
Height = 6'2"
Weight = 255lb
Bf = 18.7%
Chest = 48"
Waist = 42"
Hips = 41"
Arms = 18" flexed
Legs = 26" flexed
Calves = 16 3/4" flexed

CYCLE

wks 1-4: GP t-bol 50mg ed
wks 1-12: GP test cyp 250 600mg/week (Sun & Thurs am pins)
wks 7-12: GP stan10 50mg ed
wks 1-12: GP adex .5mg e3d

PCT 2 weeks after final pin: nolva 40/30/30/20 & Purus Labs D-Pol for a test boost

TRAINING

Mon = 6am - 30mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Legs, 20 mins cardio
Tues = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Chest, Tris, 20 mins cardio
Wed = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Back, Bis, 20 mins cardio
Thurs = 3:30pm - Calves, 40 mins cardio
Fri = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Shoulders, 20 mins cardio
Sat= 4:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 12pm - Arms, 20 mins cardio
Sun= 8am - 30 mins fasted cardio

I work at 4:30 in the morning Tues-Sat thats why i have such an odd schedule. You might notice i dont have ab work in there. i dont really have a set schedule for abs, surprisingly right? i am just going to work them once then wait until theyre not sore to hit them again. Also, i usually hit hamstrings on Thurs with calves (which i also work on Mon) if my main focus on Mon is quads. The tris and bis on Tues and Weds are only about 3-5 sets of a power movement (close grip bench, heavy db curls usually) just to finish things off.

DIET

Not going to go into as much detail as i could, so i'll just give you the macros first. The lower number is for non lifting days. The higher obviously for lifting days.

Total Calories = 1900-2650/day
Total Protein = 250-290/day
Total Carbs = 51-190/day
Total Fat = 25-45/day

Proteins = 1-2 shakes (40g each), 6 boiled eggs (only 1 yellow), 5oz turkey breast, 5oz chicken breast, 5oz sirloin, and 8oz tilapia
Carbs = 1-2 shakes (51g each), and 2 cups brown rice

It comes out to 6-7 meals a day depending if im lifting or not. My first meal is usually after my fasted cardio around 4-4:30 and i continue to eat every 2-3 hours until 7 then its bedtime at 8.

Every 2 weeks i will be dropping carbs until i get down to 40 carbs/day, which will be strictly meal before workout on week 7 when i start the winny. Week 5 i will bump up the protein to about 350g/day...

Week 1 & 2 = 290 pro, 190 carb
week 3 & 4 = 290 pro, 140 carb
Week 5 & 6 = 350 pro, 90 carb
Week 7-12 = 350 pro, 40 carb

I forgot to mention, i do have a cheat meal every now & then but no more than once a week. :p

bill2011
04-21-2012, 06:23 PM
You never had problem with tight lower back from t-bol ?

xela1988
04-21-2012, 08:28 PM
this is my first day taking it, only took half my dosage this morning gonna take the other half later on. never took it before but nothing yet. ill keep you updated though.

i will be updating this thread every monday evening about the past week.

M FREAKY
04-21-2012, 10:25 PM
He could always adjust the dose, I think splitting the dose it shouldn't be an issue. More likely if you Overload at once I could assure you will feel back pumps.
Xela, I would start with 30mg ED and work your way to 50mg IMOP

xela1988
04-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Why would you say that mfreaky? plus its too late bro, already took 50 mg today

xela1988
04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
When should i expect the T Bol and the test to really kick in?

xela1988
04-30-2012, 01:43 AM
ok well its the end of week 1. no real changes over all yet of course except i know my test is much higher due to the fact that im trying to bang my fiance every time i see her. diet and training was on point except for the weekend. had 2 parties to attend and kinda got a little off track as far as the diet goes but not too bad. i forgot to mention that im taking a fat burner also so i do find im not getting as hungry as i should be which is causing me to force food down or skip a meal. so this week i will be dropping the fat burner and trying to eat more comfortably. i did start to feel a little stronger toward the end of the week so hopefully this week i will notice some changes.

xela1988
05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
this morning i weighed 261 and bf has not changed. im assuming its mostly 6 lbs of water weight.

gambit
05-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Good luck!

xela1988
05-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Good luck!

thanks bro.

ok well its day 13 and its deffinately all kicked in now. did a back workout yesterday and my partner who can usually hang with me, was blown away at the weight i was moving compared to him. first exercise was like i couldnt put enough plates on the machine. i like to do alot of hammer strength and i have to say, i was actually a little amazed myself. ended up doing 5 sets of the first exercise and never went under 12 reps with 4 plates on each side. i feel like superman on this shit.

psychologically = very good
motivation = very high
libido = through the roof

xela1988
05-08-2012, 03:43 PM
START OF WEEK 3

day 18. weight is up to 262 with bf still the same @18.1%. no doubt in my mind everything is kicked in. strength is doing nothing but going up. diet is on point and training is right where it needs to be. next few weeks will be interesting. im really looking forward to starting the winny and see how my body reacts to that.

xela1988
05-14-2012, 05:38 PM
STARTING WEEK 4

day 24 and first thing this morning, my weight is up to 265 with bf still in the 18% range. i deffinately notice more mass and shape in my chest and lats. shoulders and arms have come up a little, but nothing too dramatic. diet was on point again this week but i did incorporate a cheat day this weekend.

can anyone let me know what to expect when i start the winny? i meen as far as energy, strength, and focus go. thanks

Mighty49er
05-16-2012, 02:20 AM
Xela..... Im just starting my Winny for the last 7 weeks of my cycle. My Deads were outta control today! I did 455 x 6 for my heaviest set (which is 35lbs over my previous top working set for 6). I dont know if it was the Winny or what but I was focused and the weights felt lite! This is my second cycle running Winny and for me, its more of a hardener than anything. After a week and a half, your muscles will feel like "The Thing"! Incredible pumps and just an all around swole feeling. It will show off all of your hard work BUT if your bodyfat is not down then, unfortunately, it wont be that pronounced. You'll definately notice a big difference but to the naked eye there wont be much change. Bust your hump on that cardio and keep ur diet super clean and melt that fat off so that Winny can do its job! :D Im doing my fasted cardio and lifting now too so Im right with you brother. I still got a couple % of bodyfat to leave on the gym floor too! lol. You ever try any T3 or clen?

xela1988
05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
yea bro im trying. havent been able to do am cardio the past 2 weeks, only after i lift. someone at work quit so i picked up a few extra hours so now im working some pretty fucked up hours. not really complaining about $33 an hr for working his shift cause i need the $ but i'd rather be in the gym. everything will be back to normal next week though. im kinda upset about my bf not dropping at all over the past 3 weeks. going to absolutely kill myself with the cardio in the next 2 weeks before i start the winny. thanks for the motivation though man, thats what makes this board what it is.

Mighty49er
05-17-2012, 06:45 PM
I hear you bro. U gotta make that money while you can. Thats the difference between us and the pros, they have to get up and lift for a job we get up go to the job then lift. LOL. Sometimes "life" gets in the way of our plans. I just started my T3 and clen also. Ive heard mixed reviews on the combo so I'll try to update u as I go along.

Ive got a vacation to Orlando for July 4th week so thats my end date. I'll also be throwing some Masteron in there for the last 5 weeks. Its a first for that to so I'll keep u updated on it as well. Dont kill urself on the cardio or even beat urself up if u dont get there. This is a long self discovery process with our bodies. Use the info and take it to ur next cycle. I am keeping my carbs below 50 grams daily for these last couple weeks with 1 cheat day a week. Watch ur macros and you'll be gtg. I'll keep in touch!

xela1988
05-17-2012, 07:46 PM
sounds good bud. sorry i never answered your question but no i never tried the clen/t3 combo but i was thinking about it. yea starting monday i will be down to 100 carbs a day for the next 2 weeks then drop to 50 a day for the remainder of my cycle while im on the winny. are u running any test with the mast?

Mighty49er
05-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Yea, Im doing 500ml of Test Cyp as the base to this cycle. Masteron starts next week. Man, I just did my bodyfat and I got a way to go! I took the last 2 1/2 weeks off while I was home. Philly cheesesteaks, 1/2 fish subs and cheese fries were the norm. :( But Im back on it now for the remaining 7 weeks. Wish me luck bro!

xela1988
05-18-2012, 01:13 PM
haha well that sounds good man. keep me updated on everything. i am very interested in the clen/t3, winny, and mast results. good luck brother!

xela1988
05-21-2012, 03:47 PM
START OF WEEK 5

same old story boys. weight is steadily climbing, up to 269 this am and bodyfat is still the same @ 18%. spent the last 2 weeks on a pretty fucked up work schedule but its back to normal today. t bol is done and the only thing i will have in me the next 2 weeks is 600mg test/week until i start the winny in 2 weeks. since this is my first time using t bol, im not going to give a review on it just yet until i've been going without it for a while and i have something to compare it to. at the rate im going, i hope to get to about 280lbs in the next 2 weeks before i start cutting with the winny. overall, im extremely happy with the gains i've made so far in size and strength and cant wait to start the winny

quick question, SHOULD i bump up the adex to .5mg eod to get the excess water out once i start the winny?

05-22-2012, 09:15 PM
GL MAN... will be following for now on your test is kicked in now its time to HULK it UPPPPP!!!!

xela1988
05-23-2012, 01:31 PM
GL MAN... will be following for now on your test is kicked in now its time to HULK it UPPPPP!!!!

Thanks blue.

I realized i never posted my goals for this cycle so ill do it now.

GOALS

goals are pretty simple. Going to try to get to 280 lbs while keeping bf the same then start to brop bf. hopefully once i start the winny, i can lose about 5% bf or more. Ill be happy if im sitting at 265lbs and 14% or lower once PCT is over with

xela1988
05-30-2012, 11:51 PM
well gents, its been 5.5 weeks. i weighed myself yesterday cause i was out of town on monday which is usually when i do it. big disappointment. back down to 266 on the scale. i guess its the water from the t bol coming out cause its been about 1.5 weeks since the last time i took it and i've been sweating like a pig at work and in the gym. i actually rung my shirt out today after i left the gym and it looked like i pissed on the ground right outside my truck. oh well. strength is still up so i cant really complain.

i cant explain how pumped i am to start the winny on monday. can anyone tell me what to expect when i do start it as far as knowing its kicked in? like night sweats, high body temperature ( being hot all the time), etc.? i know about the joint pain but im pre loading the glucosamine chondroition this week so theyre nice n wet before i start. i just want to know so i dont freak out IF i start experiencing anything out of the ordinary.

xela1988
06-04-2012, 05:57 PM
264 this morning with bf tipping into the 17's and started the winny!!! Went pretty low carb all weekend to get used to the 50g a day im starting today for the next 6 weeks. Gotta say i feel pretty sluggish so far today with no carbs yet. Drinking a cup of coffee now hoping it and the carbs ill have in my pre workout meal will get me up for the gym in about 2 hours. Other than that cycle is going extremely smooth so far. I think all the cardio has pulled almost all of the bloat water out from the t bol so maybe the winny can get the last little bit out. I have people that dont know im on telling me every day that im looking good and telling me certain body parts are getting bigger. This morning someone told me my lats are blowing up. I cant wait to take final measurements and readings to see where it gets me.

Quick question...should i incorporate a carb up day once a week over the next 6 weeks to give myself a chance to get my glycogen levels somewhat back up? Maybe on a sunday before the week starts or towards the end of the week like thursday to recover a little stronger? I also hear about guys going a little higher than normal on days they work certain body parts that theyre trying to bring up? When i say carb up i dont meen go crazy with it since i am still trying to cut, im talking about just elevating to say maybe 150-200 that one day then go back down to 50 for the next 6 days?

xela1988
06-18-2012, 11:39 PM
2nd week of winny down. weight was down to 260 this am and bf finally dropped to 17.3%. overall i feel alot harder and im looking alot leaner. diet is going great and i think my body has adjusted to 50 carbs a day. cant wait to see what the end results will be

Mighty49er
06-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Good deal Xela.... Keep it up brother.

Krazy
06-19-2012, 01:50 AM
50 Carbs a day... You are a maniac. I would be nauseated beyond belief with Carbs that low!

ds222
06-19-2012, 05:55 AM
50 grams of carbs would have me grumpy as hell and sleeping constantly.. keep us posted

xela1988
06-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Yea this shit sucks. No energy and really bad cravings for sweets when i first went that low but its goin pretty good now

xela1988
07-09-2012, 10:36 PM
well guys thats a wrap for this cycle. last pin was today. overall i feel like i have made nice changes to my physique. deffinately improved my shoulders and back which is what i was focusing on. i will give a more detailed review on everything later on but overall, everything was great