T Bol/Test C/Winny Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Bol/Test C/Winny Cycle Log

ok boys. the time has come. starting my 2nd cycle today. As i stated in another post, i am very detailed when it comes to this shit so please take your time and read everything carefully and let me know what you think i need to change or critique. ANY INPUT/COMMENTS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

STATS

Age = 24
    Height = 6'2"
    Weight = 255lb
    Bf = 18.7%
    Chest = 48"
    Waist = 42"
    Hips = 41"
    Arms = 18" flexed
    Legs = 26" flexed
    Calves = 16 3/4" flexed

CYCLE

wks 1-4: GP t-bol 50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP test cyp 250 600mg/week (Sun & Thurs am pins)
    wks 7-12: GP stan10 50mg ed
    wks 1-12: GP adex .5mg e3d

PCT 2 weeks after final pin: nolva 40/30/30/20 & Purus Labs D-Pol for a test boost

TRAINING

Mon = 6am - 30mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Legs, 20 mins cardio
    Tues = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Chest, Tris, 20 mins cardio
    Wed = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Back, Bis, 20 mins cardio
    Thurs = 3:30pm - Calves, 40 mins cardio
    Fri = 3:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 3:30pm - Shoulders, 20 mins cardio
    Sat= 4:30am - 30 mins fasted cardio, 12pm - Arms, 20 mins cardio
    Sun= 8am - 30 mins fasted cardio

I work at 4:30 in the morning Tues-Sat thats why i have such an odd schedule. You might notice i dont have ab work in there. i dont really have a set schedule for abs, surprisingly right? i am just going to work them once then wait until theyre not sore to hit them again. Also, i usually hit hamstrings on Thurs with calves (which i also work on Mon) if my main focus on Mon is quads. The tris and bis on Tues and Weds are only about 3-5 sets of a power movement (close grip bench, heavy db curls usually) just to finish things off.

DIET

Not going to go into as much detail as i could, so i'll just give you the macros first. The lower number is for non lifting days. The higher obviously for lifting days.

Total Calories = 1900-2650/day
    Total Protein = 250-290/day
    Total Carbs = 51-190/day
    Total Fat = 25-45/day

Proteins = 1-2 shakes (40g each), 6 boiled eggs (only 1 yellow), 5oz turkey breast, 5oz chicken breast, 5oz sirloin, and 8oz tilapia
    Carbs = 1-2 shakes (51g each), and 2 cups brown rice

It comes out to 6-7 meals a day depending if im lifting or not. My first meal is usually after my fasted cardio around 4-4:30 and i continue to eat every 2-3 hours until 7 then its bedtime at 8.

Every 2 weeks i will be dropping carbs until i get down to 40 carbs/day, which will be strictly meal before workout on week 7 when i start the winny. Week 5 i will bump up the protein to about 350g/day...

Week 1 & 2 = 290 pro, 190 carb
    week 3 & 4 = 290 pro, 140 carb
    Week 5 & 6 = 350 pro, 90 carb
    Week 7-12 = 350 pro, 40 carb

I forgot to mention, i do have a cheat meal every now & then but no more than once a week.
    xela1988
    Banned
    Last edited by xela1988; 04-21-2012, 05:42 PM.

You never had problem with tight lower back from t-bol ?

Comment

this is my first day taking it, only took half my dosage this morning gonna take the other half later on. never took it before but nothing yet. ill keep you updated though.

i will be updating this thread every monday evening about the past week.
      xela1988
      Banned
      Last edited by xela1988; 04-21-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

He could always adjust the dose, I think splitting the dose it shouldn't be an issue. More likely if you Overload at once I could assure you will feel back pumps.
        Xela, I would start with 30mg ED and work your way to 50mg IMOP

Comment

Why would you say that mfreaky? plus its too late bro, already took 50 mg today

Comment

When should i expect the T Bol and the test to really kick in?

Comment

ok well its the end of week 1. no real changes over all yet of course except i know my test is much higher due to the fact that im trying to bang my fiance every time i see her. diet and training was on point except for the weekend. had 2 parties to attend and kinda got a little off track as far as the diet goes but not too bad. i forgot to mention that im taking a fat burner also so i do find im not getting as hungry as i should be which is causing me to force food down or skip a meal. so this week i will be dropping the fat burner and trying to eat more comfortably. i did start to feel a little stronger toward the end of the week so hopefully this week i will notice some changes.

Comment

this morning i weighed 261 and bf has not changed. im assuming its mostly 6 lbs of water weight.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
                    Good luck!
                    thanks bro.

ok well its day 13 and its deffinately all kicked in now. did a back workout yesterday and my partner who can usually hang with me, was blown away at the weight i was moving compared to him. first exercise was like i couldnt put enough plates on the machine. i like to do alot of hammer strength and i have to say, i was actually a little amazed myself. ended up doing 5 sets of the first exercise and never went under 12 reps with 4 plates on each side. i feel like superman on this shit.

psychologically = very good
                    motivation = very high
                    libido = through the roof

Comment

START OF WEEK 3

day 18. weight is up to 262 with bf still the same @18.1%. no doubt in my mind everything is kicked in. strength is doing nothing but going up. diet is on point and training is right where it needs to be. next few weeks will be interesting. im really looking forward to starting the winny and see how my body reacts to that.

Comment

STARTING WEEK 4

day 24 and first thing this morning, my weight is up to 265 with bf still in the 18% range. i deffinately notice more mass and shape in my chest and lats. shoulders and arms have come up a little, but nothing too dramatic. diet was on point again this week but i did incorporate a cheat day this weekend.

can anyone let me know what to expect when i start the winny? i meen as far as energy, strength, and focus go. thanks

Comment

Xela..... Im just starting my Winny for the last 7 weeks of my cycle. My Deads were outta control today! I did 455 x 6 for my heaviest set (which is 35lbs over my previous top working set for 6). I dont know if it was the Winny or what but I was focused and the weights felt lite! This is my second cycle running Winny and for me, its more of a hardener than anything. After a week and a half, your muscles will feel like "The Thing"! Incredible pumps and just an all around swole feeling. It will show off all of your hard work BUT if your bodyfat is not down then, unfortunately, it wont be that pronounced. You'll definately notice a big difference but to the naked eye there wont be much change. Bust your hump on that cardio and keep ur diet super clean and melt that fat off so that Winny can do its job! Im doing my fasted cardio and lifting now too so Im right with you brother. I still got a couple % of bodyfat to leave on the gym floor too! lol. You ever try any T3 or clen?
                          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

yea bro im trying. havent been able to do am cardio the past 2 weeks, only after i lift. someone at work quit so i picked up a few extra hours so now im working some pretty fucked up hours. not really complaining about $33 an hr for working his shift cause i need the $ but i'd rather be in the gym. everything will be back to normal next week though. im kinda upset about my bf not dropping at all over the past 3 weeks. going to absolutely kill myself with the cardio in the next 2 weeks before i start the winny. thanks for the motivation though man, thats what makes this board what it is.
                            xela1988
                            Banned
                            Last edited by xela1988; 05-17-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I hear you bro. U gotta make that money while you can. Thats the difference between us and the pros, they have to get up and lift for a job we get up go to the job then lift. LOL. Sometimes "life" gets in the way of our plans. I just started my T3 and clen also. Ive heard mixed reviews on the combo so I'll try to update u as I go along.

Ive got a vacation to Orlando for July 4th week so thats my end date. I'll also be throwing some Masteron in there for the last 5 weeks. Its a first for that to so I'll keep u updated on it as well. Dont kill urself on the cardio or even beat urself up if u dont get there. This is a long self discovery process with our bodies. Use the info and take it to ur next cycle. I am keeping my carbs below 50 grams daily for these last couple weeks with 1 cheat day a week. Watch ur macros and you'll be gtg. I'll keep in touch!
                              "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X