Tren E Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E Question

What's the absolute longest someone can run Tren E@400mg/wk?

Is there an absolute longest for anything? People are going to correct me but I'd assume it depends on the sides and how you're dealing with them
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Tren E for 15 weeks won't kill me right? I mean, it says 10 week max on the site, but with that kind of ester, I think ten weeks should be min?

Comment

I'm almost on my 8th week on Tren A at over 400mg a week... so far I'm still here, If you see me connected in two weeks be reassured. hehe. Well I can't guarantee that people would recommend it? But as some stay all year long on gear I assume it really only depends on you and how you react to it... as well as how ready you are pct wise?

Comment

I will be running Tren E @ 400mg/wk next month. I am running Test Cyp along with it. The Tren will be run for 10 weeks and the Test I will run an additional two weeks. I've believe and have read that you should come off everything first and continue Test so it's the last thing out of your system. I believe it makes PCT easier. I assume your running Test with the Tren? Yes 10 weeks is what I am told for length of time for Tren. Guess we will both see what sides it has for us.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I just can't do it for ten weeks. It takes 4-5 weeks for Enanthate esters to kick in. Damnit...I want to run compounds smart, but damn, it seems like I have to bend the duration a bit. I don't want to be in the 12th or 13th week and then something happens...then i'm screwed for 2 weeks...I'm going to have to do it though...I mean, that's the whole point of running esters like that? To stay ON for a longer period of time, of course. I have some time to think things over. Thanks Xamo and Pauliuch...

Pauliuch, yea, was planning on running Test E with it...

Comment

Not sure that will help but my buddy is doing a 20 weeks cycle on Tren A, Test P, Tren E, Test E, and anadrol..

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                Well, I just can't do it for ten weeks. It takes 4-5 weeks for Enanthate esters to kick in. Damnit...I want to run compounds smart, but damn, it seems like I have to bend the duration a bit. I don't want to be in the 12th or 13th week and then something happens...then i'm screwed for 2 weeks...I'm going to have to do it though...I mean, that's the whole point of running esters like that? To stay ON for a longer period of time, of course. I have some time to think things over. Thanks Xamo and Pauliuch...

Pauliuch, yea, was planning on running Test E with it...
                Why can't you run it for ten weeks? Plenty of people do all the time and see great results...not going to sit here and tell you that you'll be dead in week 13 but there is a reason that I've never seen a suggested cycle from a reputable source that requires you to run tren beyond 12 weeks. Most don't even go that high they call for 8-10. The question is at what point do potential sides or health risks outweigh possible gains from another couple weeks? And the point of an enathate ester is that it gives the compound a longer half life and is therefore active in your system for a longer period of time meaning less injections. You do realize that even if you do your last shot of Tren E at 10 weeks it will still be in your system for for another couple weeks right? Why don't you just front load the Tren @ a higher dose to get your levels up quicker instead of running for longer? Best of luck to you whatever you decide bro

Comment

UH2007,

Yea I understand every point you said, and I 100 percent agree with you. You are absolutely right in all aspects. I just wanted to run this compound for a longer period than ten weeks and to not flirt with disaster at the same time. Truthfully, it's not a mild steroid like EQ or masteron, so ten week would be the max. But check this out: Testosterone isn't a mild steroid either and people run that for 20 weeks,but than again, Tren is 5 times stronger. Okay, here's what I'll do...I just wanted all the compounds to be kicking in at their peaks all at the same time, and EQ for me kicks in at week 8, and I only have two weeks of "greatness" opposed to 8 weeks of greatness if I chose to run it along side of EQ for 16 weeks. Only thing I can think of doing is starting Tren E on Week 9 of a 17 week cycle. I'll drop Masteron and substitute another DHT compound. Hmmm...I could do Winny. I'll run winny@70mg for the last ten weeks. So, how does this look:

Weeks 1-17: Exemestane@12.5mg/day
                  Weeks 9-17: Dostinex@.5mg/wk
                  Weeks 8-18: Liv-52: 3 tabs daily
                  Weeks 1-17: Test E@750/wk
                  Weeks 1-16: EQ@600/wk
                  Weeks 9-17: Tren E@400/wk
                  Weeks 8-18: Winny@70mg/day
                  Week 19: Nothing
                  Week 20: Nolva@20mg/Clomid@50mg
                  Week 21:Nolva @20mg/Clomid@50mg
                  Week 22:Nolva@20mg/Clomid@50mg
                  Week 23:Nolva@20mg/Clomid@50mg

Start off a cycle with two compounds and end with four. This will suck for not having a kick start,lol...but oh well...I'm a patient guy anyway. I might add some HCG starting on Week 6 and do 500ius every three days. How does this all look? Each compound has a moderate dose, and the duration isn't going above recommended length. Notice, I'll run Winny by itself for a week and that will give sometime to let the oils get out of system...I'll have one week of nothing...then bam PCT.

My plan with this kind of stack is to EAT clean but still ramp up enough calories to grow then midway through the cycle (When I start Tren/Winny) cut the calories and start cutting. So basically, Lean Bulk at the start of cycle then transition the Lean Bulk into a cutting cycle and shred the fat.

Comment

I'm going to be an animal on week 13...JUST A BEAST in the gym...I'll be 210 pounds at 5'6...single digit fat percentage...Monster!

Comment

Does the cycle look good though?

Comment

Yall dont take my cycle man. I just thought of that. They need to name that cycle "Vulgarity's Stack" on the site...

Comment

Your so off with your reasoning and rational its unreal. In the end your going to do what you want why make threads that your not going to listen to?
                          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

As I read this thread, I was thinking the same thing as BG. He's not listening anymore so why respond. IMO UH2007 gave you good solid advice by suggesting that you frontload it (800 mg the first 2 weeks) then run the remaining 8 weeks at 400. If your worried about it kicking in, that should do it. If it doesnt, then try something different next time. There is a reason why MOST sites say 8-10 weeks. You can always gettem next go round. Heed the advice bro. Just my 2 cents.
                            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

LMAO, yall 2 funny... look at the cycle again, and look closely this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X