Gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno?

So, everytime I've cycled AAS I've developed lumps under my nipples and they went away after if was off cycle for a few weeks. It appears that these lumps are starting to get bigger with this cycle than they did before. I'm afraid that I might be getting a little gyno. Any suggestions?

I'm doing Test cyp 500mg/wk for 16 weeks (currently on week 7)
    did Dbol 40mg ED for the first 6 weeks
    Currently taking .5mg ED of arimidex

let me know what you guys think!
    Thanks!

Ethan, you should have used an AI throughout each of your cycles man, and you wouldn't have any lumps. Adex won't reverse Gyno. Letro has been known to do so with people. That's exactly why I don't take that chance. It doesn't matter if you're gyno prone or not, HIGH EXTROGEN LEVELS WILL CAUSE breast development...it's a PROVEN FACT. If it's advanced gyno, the only way is to get rid of it is.....................surgery, but like I said, Letro has been known to reverse mild gyno cases. So, what you going to do for now on buddy? Listen, AI isn't bad man even if you're aren't prone to gyno. Like, you wont gain as much as you would w.o it, but you sure in hell won't lose much after your pct....because the gains you made would be dry.

~Vul

Comment

It couild also be just swollen glands I get that myself, but I use adex 1mg ed
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Take a pic and show us...we can let you know if it's gyno...

Comment

Yeah, the glands definitely swell everytime I cycle. It went away last time. I'm still on cycle this time so obviously it won't go away yet, just seems like it's a little worse than before. I tend to over worry about this shit but who wants to get gyno? no one haha. What do you guys think about nolvadex? From what I've read, it doesn't necessarily block estrogen but blocks the receptors that lead to gyno build up. If this is wrong someone please correct me lol. I'm only regurgitating shit I've read online.

Comment

Here's the difference. Nolva hits the system quickly so it's typically taken when first signs start to appear WHILE CYCLING. Nolva affects androgens shortly after its introduced into the body. Arimidex is better taken before you start cycling and during your cycle because it is a bit more of a timed effect. It takes about a week for it to start affecting androgens. So before you cycle, take arimidex for a week before you start. And if you have issues while your cycling that's when you use nolva or Letro

Comment

nolvadex and arimdex do different things entirely. I wasn't trying to compare the two necessarily, more or less just asking what people thought of nolva. I've learned a great deal more about type 1 and type 2 AI's vs SERMs since I made this post haha.

Comment

man, just take a knife and open yourself and remove that damn gland.
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

hahaha fuck it!

Comment

hahaha solid advice xamo. u the man bro

Comment

Up the dose to 1mg Ed or i would look into Letro

Comment

I seem to be fine, I think I was just worrying over nothing. The glands seem to be slightly swollen and sensitive to the touch, but that has happened every cycle for me lol. Goes away 2 weeks after last injection.

Comment

Working...
                        X