Clomid vs Tam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid vs Tam

What do you guys prefer and which is even better? I have used tamo in the past but i see you guys all saying clomid?

The simplest way to sum this up would be this.. CLOMID AND NOLVA they are two drugs of the same family. Their structures and actions are very similar in a general sense (estrogenic and anti-estrogenic), though have slightly different effects in certain tissues. Nolvadex is more traditionally used to combat estrogenic side effects and Clomid support gonadotropin release, though both drugs share some similar properties in both of these contexts.

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
      The simplest way to sum this up would be this.. CLOMID AND NOLVA they are two drugs of the same family. Their structures and actions are very similar in a general sense (estrogenic and anti-estrogenic), though have slightly different effects in certain tissues. Nolvadex is more traditionally used to combat estrogenic side effects and Clomid support gonadotropin release, though both drugs share some similar properties in both of these contexts.
      vey well put, methan.

personally, i like nolvadex over clomid. clomid seems to turn me into an emotional woman more than nolva does. i've admitted before than once on clomid for PCT, i found myself crying while watching a low budget movie on "lifetime : television for women"...so yea, for this reason alone, i dont take clomid
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        vey well put, methan.

personally, i like nolvadex over clomid. clomid seems to turn me into an emotional woman more than nolva does. i've admitted before than once on clomid for PCT, i found myself crying while watching a low budget movie on "lifetime : television for women"...so yea, for this reason alone, i dont take clomid
        is it the clomid or just the raw power of those..beautiful movies...idk man.. but thanks methan and sam. I just read up on it more than once and it sounded really similar. It raised my nat test back up, confirmed by the blood work so i didnt understand why everyone always says clomid. So thank you guys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Most bodybuilders stick to Nolva and Clomid but there are newer means:
          http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ase-inhibitors

Comment

Personally I am not a fan of AI's for PCT. The objective with PCT is hormonal homeostasis back at pre-treated norms. We want all our hormones to be balanced and not suppressed. I don't know that suppressing estrogen for the sake of LH/Testosterone is the best idea.

Nolvadex allows estrogen to build in the body, but blocks it at the receptor. It seems less "harsh" on the cardiovascular system compared to aromatase inhibitors.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              from this article I would say that proviron is not a substitute for an a.i. cuz mesterolone have steroid activity and will influence LH to some extent.

Comment

methan what about nolva for pct then add in a little exemestane at the end to take estro down

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                  methan what about nolva for pct then add in a little exemestane at the end to take estro down
                  I more traditional guy like some standard pct program NOLVA+CLOM+HCG now u can firstly look at Nolvadex alone, it might provide all the AE effect needed. No need to take an AI of you don't have to.

Comment

I can't find HCG via the sponsor any more. I wish that I could still find Teslac.... Teslac was maybe my favorite Anti E that also helped maintain natural test. What about the studies that indicate that Femara at 2.5 mg for 6 weeks actually raises serum testosterone levels? I have always considered running 2.5 mg of Femara E3D all the time... I am going to hit up the lab for some blood work next week. Then, I will have a better understanding of where I am currently sitting.
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                      I can't find HCG via the sponsor any more. I wish that I could still find Teslac.... Teslac was maybe my favorite Anti E that also helped maintain natural test. What about the studies that indicate that Femara at 2.5 mg for 6 weeks actually raises serum testosterone levels? I have always considered running 2.5 mg of Femara E3D all the time... I am going to hit up the lab for some blood work next week. Then, I will have a better understanding of where I am currently sitting.
                      pretty sure hcg is still around...

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                        I am running letro at .5 e3d on my current cycle. Everyone is different but for me 2.5 really kills my libido. Dont seeem to have any sides with .5 e3d and it seems to be keeping acne and bloat incheck for me compared to my last cycle without the fem. I am also going for blood work next week.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          In the article you first suggests adding exemestane to the nolva in pct, then later on you advise against it. How should I understand the article? Should exe be in the pct or not?

Also Ronny, what is your opinion on toremifene citrate vs. nolva?

Comment

Working...
                          X