6 day BBing routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 day BBing routine?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could recommend a 6 day routine. This is gonna be my first cycle and I'm mainly used to working out 4 days a week and in the 3-8 rep range (depending on the exercise). Any suggestions?

stats? goals?

Comment

I've never tried a 1rm but my maxes are:
      Bench 195 X3
      Squat 225 X 5
      DL 275X 3
      Military Press 110 X 3 ( one of my weaker lifts)

Looking to gain size out of this cycle. I've stuck to 4 workouts a week (Chest/shoulders, Legs, Rest, Back/Forearms, Arms) for a while now, but I'm assuming I can turn that up a notch once the gear kicks in.

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mike...g-program.html ---this is my routine right now.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ek-trainer.htm -----I liked this a lot as well.
        Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
          Really like the look of that one you're doing right now, I might try it out as well. Do find the two days of rest is necessary on gear or do you lower it to one day of rest?

Comment

I feel if you do such low reps then at least you should definitely have someone helping you with forced reps. I know if I go heavy and do only a few reps to failure I just don't seem to get a good pump. It's like I still have strength but because the weight is heavy I can't totally exhaust myself if I'm alone. Do you have a partner when doing such low reps?
            sigpic

Comment

Yea I go with a partner and last set go till failure, definitely exhausting. Also depending on my routine I'll throw in a drop set as well.

Comment

One thing I was contemplating was doing a 3 on 1 off plan that's Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Legs/Shoulders. I don't have experience running something like that, but I'm trying to get the most out of the cycle. Any thoughts?

Comment

Ive been doing the program of the link I sent for about 4 weeks now and I started my cycle about 4 days ago so I am definitely not taking both Sat and Sun off anymore but I am doing legs Sunday, Chest Mon, Shoulders Tues, back Weds, biceps Thurs, and Triceps Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
                    Ive been doing the program of the link I sent for about 4 weeks now and I started my cycle about 4 days ago so I am definitely not taking both Sat and Sun off anymore but I am doing legs Sunday, Chest Mon, Shoulders Tues, back Weds, biceps Thurs, and Triceps Friday.
                    I think I'm gonna try out what you're doing but throw bi/tri on the same day and then have the single rest day. Thanks for the help bro!

Comment

you gotta do a dif rep range to switch it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                        you gotta do a dif rep range to switch it up
                        It shows the different rep change on the site. Some of its hard to find but it does

Comment

Working...
                        X