Naps & None other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps & None other

Update for those thinking about trying them. Just got my 2nd order from them and I'm sold for life. They said it shipped Monday the 18th and it came today Monday the 25th. You cant ask for better than that (unless your standing next to the guy lol). I'm on the East Coast so I don't know if that plays a role in getting it faster but I couldn't be happier and I'm using them only from here on out!!

good to hear, i put my order in around the same time as you, im on the east coast, hopefully soon.

Comment

Very Nice!
      Bet you weren't expecting to see it there already.

I know i'm always surprised by there speed.

Comment

Ok Well I dont understand why you get your order in a week and mine takes 24 days soo far.... Compared to your recieve time I'm starting to think my shit got intercepted and im going to be very fucking pissed off...

Comment

Has it been 24 days from the ship date, or the order processing date?? Both orders for me came within 10 days from the date they said it was shipped. Like I said I'm on the East Coast I'm guessing its longer than that to get it to points West and South

Comment

Will be 19 Days tomorrow....

Idk It's my first order im acting like a fukn girl about it i need to chill out!

My workout partner is juicing at the moment and hes getting big and im still staying the same

Comment

My first order from naps.... order on a thurs. stated shipped 4 days later on monday and had it the monday after that. despite the shipping says 21 days on the site. it only took a week. good shit!
              im also on the east coast, that may help

Comment

They've always been quick to me. Usually around three weeks.

Comment

day 24 from shipping date, still nothing on the East coast too, I guess bye bye NO letter tho.

Comment

Guess bye bye?

What does that mean?

I bet 10$ you get your stuff!

Comment

I'm trying to stay positive, im being realistic it has been good amount of time, some guys on the East get it anywhere from 10-14 days Wtf......

Comment

It took 4-5 weeks for me.. in the north east

Comment

I can't wait to order
                          I just wish Naps would do 100vials bulk Norma deca like UncleZ

Comment

Just got a message this morning that my order was shipped! I hope I am as lucky as some of the others that received theirs in under two weeks, lol.

Comment

Usually good timing

Received in 2wks and some times 21-30 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X