Cycle Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Question

On my 2nd week of cycle and although it is a good thing, little worried i will gain too much weight. My question is after the dbol, does the water weight subside. Yesterday and today, the dbol really kicked in...definately feel the extra strength and pumps.

Weighed myself this morning and i am up 7lbs from start of cycle....Is that normal? Trust me, it feels awesome in the gym with the extra water weight, amazing pumps....but I already weighed 235 at start.

I am 33 and do not want my wife getting any type of suspicion....lol. I don't care, but rather not get the ear full.

30mg dbol for 4-5 weeks
    600mg Cyp 12-14 weeks
    500-600mg EQ 14-16 weeks (starting off with only 500mg)

if u didn't want lots of extra weight, ya shoulda ran tbol instead of dbol IMO

Comment

Or run some Arimidex.

But to answer your question: Yes, the water weight from DBol comes off quickly once you stop taking it. Enjoy it while it lasts!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

heres the problem, its all water weight. if you get it in your head that you dont wanna get too big, as to give yourself away, you might not eat the way you should to grow muscle. outside of how you deal with your girl, if you wanna grow on this cycle, you need to commit to really eating and forcing the food down.

i've heard guys come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they put on 25 lbs of water. first off, i'd wear loose fitting clothes. from there, i've heard guys say things such as "a new over the counter supp", creatine, eating a lot more than usual, ect. there are all sorts of...well...lies. unless you two are very serious, it might be better off not to tell her. nothing like a nasty break up and her running her mouth to everyone on the planet
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Agree'd. My wife will not know of my cycle. She is against steroids. I figure, what she don't know won't put me in the doghouse 8)

Comment

im lucky my girlfriend is fascinated with them. i already tower over her and i am double her weight hah so just just gets scared ill squash her in my sleep. but sam is right man.

Comment

If it will just be an ear full I would take it and educate her. Having that open line of communication may help your gains and not hinder them as it may without her knowing.

On the alternative, you can always pick up some MuscleTech products and just let her read the claims on the containers. She may think its from that as they do make some amazing claims that are right up there.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

hey Jhon50 i know what you are saying but I had no choice but to force food down .I took dbol I went from 193 to 210 but she sees me everyday do like liquid said take Arimidex eod .5 this help alot . I have to say when my wife heard about me talking to someone about dbol she blew the roof off .I told her it was from those books i buy says its leagal. I have to say THANK'S TO LIQUID WITH HELPING ME IN ALL MY MESS I BLEW UP AND MY 7TH WEEK I STILL HIT SCALE AT 210 .MY STRENTGH IS SUPER.

Comment

lol......thx all. Trust me, i am all in and if she finds out then so be it. Honestly, when we first met, I was pretty big...so it will not be a shock for her.
                  I do have a whole cabinet full of suppliments.....I'll blame it on protein bars. lmao.
                  Matter of fact, she just started P90X this week......and gosh, it is a nice sight watching her, cant imagine when the Test kicks in full gear....maybe that will be how she finds out. She may never want me to stop....lol

Comment

haha yea john, im in the same boat as you with my fiance. she "allowed" me to do a cycle about a year ago but she doesnt want me to do another one cuz she doesnt want to be married to a "juice head". long story short, i will be starting my next cycle in a couple weeks and i could care less if she finds out really. i have the same plan of blaming my new found physique on a magic supplement and extremely clean eating. i dont think mine knows you can pin in more places than just the glutes. we shower together at least twice a week and pretty much every other week on avg, she checks my butt for needle marks so i guess my quads will be getting the brunt of this cycle. she might get the clue when we start showering together every night...

Comment

Working...
                    X