Increased sensitivity to caffeine while on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased sensitivity to caffeine while on cycle

Anyone here besides myself experience an increased sensitivity to caffeine while on cycle? What is the cause of this? When I am not on a cycle it takes half a pot of coffee to get me going but while on a cycle just one cup will get me JACKED like a mofo, and if I drink more than one cup I get sick. Adrol and test seem to be the worst for this side effect.

Yep, I have the same. In Holland we can buy 50-50 coffee that has half the cofeine content, it allows two cups. Nice to drink before your work-out.
    If you want to avoid caffeine you can drink the cafeine free version.

Comment

i wonder if it has something to do with BP. do you get a chance to get it checked often?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i wonder if it has something to do with BP. do you get a chance to get it checked often?
        My BP is always in the 100s over 60s and is never effected by any of the gear I use. I was thinking it had something to do with the central nervous system. I actually enjoy this side effect for the days when I am lacking sleep, just a little caffeine will keep me going all day I just have to make sure I don't over do it. Don't worry I always make sure that I am getting 8hours of quality sleep a night but there I times when you really have no choice this is a busy world we live in.

Comment

Working...
        X