• Show
Clear All

• Karachis S250?

Thoughts on my Karachis?
    Attached Files
    Ontario Yours To discover

Originally posted by Mr Ontario View Post
    Thoughts on my Karachis?
    i have only even seen a handful of these in my life, so i won't be much help, but i'm surprised to see the various amounts of oil in each one. is that common with them?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Look closer

Also they are made by Organon and come from Pakistan

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      i have only even seen a handful of these in my life, so i won't be much help, but i'm surprised to see the various amounts of oil in each one. is that common with them?

Comment

Where did all the experts go?

Comment

I have seen plenty of these. I even have some now. The labels on yours look good but sam is right about the different amounts in each. They should all be exactly 1 ml.
          Ok ive just looked at the pics more closely. They are all different cos some of the oil is in the lids. Shake em up so all the oil falls to the bottom then see if they are all the same. I think thats all that is.
          My only issue with these is the length of the neck. They are a different heights. This isnt usual for organon that im aware. Ive had 50 bottles at one time and every amp was the same size. Other than that they look ok. If thay are a copy then they are a very good copy.
          Look at the word proprionate and phenylproprionate. Is the letter "i" capitalized or lower case with a dot above. I mean does it say proprionate or proprIonate? This is apparently a common fake. The genuine ones are all "i"

Comment

I can just about make out that yours say "i" so thats good. My opinion would be these are G2G but id be interested to hear others opinions on the length of the necks? Anyone???

Comment

Karachi

Most counterfeits are very good these days that why we pay attention to details. If I get the chance I scan both amps +300. Look at the comparison of an old amp (left) with a chinese counterfeit.

Your amps have different contents visible but mostly some sticks in the neck. Shake it out and then look again to see if they are evenly filled. Also look to the printing of the expiry date. On first glance they look good if the content is 1 ml.
              Attached Files

Comment

I will take some new pics tomorrow with all the oil where it should be. Thanks

Comment

other

..an other nice example..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Updated Clearer Pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey Ronny, for the slow ones among us (myself), can you point out what the pics are referring to? As far as the arrows, boxed sections, etc. Maybe I'm just slow but I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Comment

the print on mine are easily to rub off.

Comment

That does not look legit to me.Each bottle has a different amount in it.lettering looks cheap.I would say fake!

Comment

those SUSTANONs are deffinitly real...

I get them directly from Pakistan, and those are good to go...
                            every amp have THE SAME AMOUND OF OIL, it is just hiding in the neck...
                            and lettering is as good as that can be...is it pakisatan, bro...and spelling is right too, for exemple it sais propionate, unlike on many fakes proplonate.

I have batch 0146 (stock of ot), and em using it for month or two, in this time I made hormone tests and all are high as they should be!

good morning from slovenia

Comment

Well I guess no one said your observations skills were good

Originally posted by tdvegas View Post
                              That does not look legit to me.Each bottle has a different amount in it.lettering looks cheap.I would say fake!

Comment

Working...
                              X