Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igf-1des, igf-1lr3, mgf, peg mgf

Greetings Brothers,

I'm pretty educated on anabolics, while i'm not a guru as some on the board but I think i hold my own. So I am currently coming off and while I can retain 60-70% of my gains I've settled on running a combo of peptides to keep my build solid and going. The peptide info is literally all over the place, so after a while of research I plan on running IGF-1DES, IGF-1LR3, and PEG MGF. While I am still a bit confused how to run these i've come up with this (I also lift 5-6 days a week, most of the time 6 with 1 solid rest day but sometimes shit happens and I can only get in 5)

I'm not quite sure how to dose IGF-1DES i've seen at little as 5mcg bilaterally and ive seen 50-100mcg bilaterally.

I would be using DES as preworkout, then after training 200mcg PEG MGF, then 30mins after PEG MGF IGF-1LR3 @ 60mcg.

I've also seen just using PEG MGF on 2 off days while not using any IGF. Not sure which is better. So I was wonder could a Vet step up and give me a hand. Peptides are way more complicated than anabolics.

Mon-Friday
    IGF-1DES 100mcg split bilaterally between the muscles being worked out pre workout ( so 50mcg each) With carbs.
    I usually train around 2 hours or so
    Post work out MGF (Short acting) 200mcg split bilaterally (so 100mcg between muscle/ and if muscle parts like delts split into each particular part, ive read most of the area site growth will come from MFG) Since its short acting and has a quick 15-30mins.
    30 Mins later IGF-1LR3 60 mcg split bilaterally (so 30mcg into muscles worked) then carbs of course dont want to get too hypo
    And then 2 off days (1 of which ill probably still lift) PEG MGF 200mcg.

What you guys think? think too much? too little? Im just worried bout becoming diabetic really. Hit b back with some feedback. Some places say pick only DES or LR3, and some places say its actually good to use both. I was thinking use a moderate dose of both a hopefully the synergy between both would be good.

I just don't want to become diabetic, that would suck.

Thanks brothers,
    MB

I really want to know about the PEG Mechano Growth Factor... Also, CJC-1295 with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC)??? I was thinking about just running the CJC-1295 1 per week with Clomid as a PCT...???? I am also clueless when it comes to peptides...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Mgf

Back at Body of Science I did some research on pegylated mgf and found many guys offering the new stabilised ones. We heard in China that many of those vials contain plain mgf or the unstable version. If you’re lucky. Middleman often sell dubious samples. If you use such a sample mostly you have no results or end with an immunic bodily reaction .

I was able to find a very reliable and trustworthy manufacturer that was willing to cooperate with us. He provided a standard. And we ran some analyses on these new peptides to check if the quality is as bad as the long IGF.

The new stabilised Mechano growth factors have the arganine amino acids replaced by a more stable D-arganines and the arganine on 23 is replaced by an histidine. Pegylation via a succinic acid bridge. This is the right sequence
      PEG-Suc-YQPPSTNKNTKSQ(d)R(d)RKGSTFEEHK-NH2

At the time we had a company that synthesised them for us accourding this sequance created by Dr Goldspink, don't think you can buy these by your regular supplier and the pricee would be to high. Just as with normal AAS, most guys opt for the cheap gear.

If you'll check the blog you'll see that CJC-DAC in analyses shows NO DAC!! IGF LR3 is NO IGF LR3. The analyses prove that if you don't know where to buy your peptides, its better to stick with just steroids. But thats my humble opinion. Nowedays even the GH is suspisious.

Comment

Yea i got the the same feeling. When using the igf des & igf lr3 i havent experienced any hypo or anything. ill just keep running them in hopes something may or may not come out of it. Well looks like pct and OTC supps for me till my next blast

Comment

assuming u get good pep's - I have not done a ton of reading about IGF+MGF but what I have suggests not using IGF after a MGF injection -IGF counteracts MGF.
          what I have read suggests that peptides are helpful for injury repair but not for Size gains without AAS but they me be helpful for what u want as a maintenance/kick during PCT. unfortunately this is very hard to measure but keep us informed.

The diff between PEG + Non PEG is not necessarily longer acting but longer shelf-life.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

anyone got a good working dose for MGF?
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
            X