D-bol from Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol from Naps

Just curious, I started d-bol from naps one week ago today and have not seen "any" gains in wieght. Waiting for pins, they should be here in a day or two to start test. just wondering about d-bol ??? no gains in seven days ? is this normal. No testicular srinkage at all by the way. Don't know if it take two weeks perhaps ???
    Steven

Testicular shrinkage?
    It'll take longer then a week on dbol to shut you down.
    What doseage are you taking? everyone responds differently.
    Why did you start the dbol before the test?

Comment

dbol effects are usually felt within days, maybe your dosage is low.

Comment

Like the other 2 have said...What is your dose and how's your diet?

Comment

you gotta eat plenty, and lots of water, between 30-50mg per day.

Comment

Definitely I agree with everyone above --whats the dose and why the head start unless you planned on loading up on the Dbol say 50mgED or higher prior to starting the test and why do you think your going to get shrinkage right away has this happened to you before?? Really need to know all the stats first

Comment

This is my first cycle, thought I would go ahead and start d-bol while waiting on pins to get here which sould be monday. I am taking 25mg ED with .5mg Armidex oral every other day. I'm thinking this too may perhaps be interfering while having no test injections yet ??? I should have just waited but was anxiuos to get started. By the time I get started with injections I will have been taking the d-bol for about 9-10 days. As far as the srinkage I did'nt really know what to expect "how soon" i mean. As far as diet, it is solid 400-500 grams of pro. per day (6'3 213 lbs.) 2 gallons water with bcaa's, only using pro powder in morning and after workouts rest is from lean meats, carbs are also balanced as well as fats. I am eating six meals at least a day. I have been using proper diet for a couple of years now, so I feel confident that this element is in check.
              Last edited by steven; 10-22-2010, 10:42 PM. Reason: screwed up answer

Comment

Dbol is a "wet" steroid.
                The reason why people experience such big gains on it pretty quick is the water weight.
                You are taking a low dose.. which is fine.. and you are also taking adex. You shouldn't really be experiencing bloat with this so your "gains" arent going to be as huge.
                At that dose with the adex your gains should be leaner, and if you havent already, you should be experiencing strength gains soon.

Comment

Yes I am seeing and feeling strength gains for sure, and you are correct there is no bloating, pumps are hard and just muscles when flexed are much harder. I do feel like I am getting some mass in the mirror butt not alot. Could I be loosing fat while gaining muscle on d-bol ? could this be the reason for the same weight ? I have noticed that in the afternoons I can be 220 ! and by morning only 213 again. Waking to piss twice a night sucks !!! good for choking down protien bar thought !

Comment

Originally posted by Gawd View Post
                    Dbol is a "wet" steroid.
                    The reason why people experience such big gains on it pretty quick is the water weight.
                    You are taking a low dose.. which is fine.. and you are also taking adex. You shouldn't really be experiencing bloat with this so your "gains" arent going to be as huge.
                    At that dose with the adex your gains should be leaner, and if you havent already, you should be experiencing strength gains soon.

hit the nail on the head and well articulated ! i like the way you think, gawd.

steven and i actually talked about putting together a cycle and i believe i suggested the 25mg of dbol to him as a kick start for his test cycle. for a first cycle, he should see some good results between that and the test, as long as he's getting enough food in like gs4 suggested. believe it or not, i don't really run dbol at a higher dose than 30mg and i do pretty well on it.

steven, did your pins come in yet?
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      hit the nail on the head and well articulated ! i like the way you think, gawd.

steven and i actually talked about putting together a cycle and i believe i suggested the 25mg of dbol to him as a kick start for his test cycle. for a first cycle, he should see some good results between that and the test, as long as he's getting enough food in like gs4 suggested. believe it or not, i don't really run dbol at a higher dose than 30mg and i do pretty well on it.

steven, did your pins come in yet?
                      Yea, I like 25 - 30mg also. Gives some nice results until the powerhouse of the testosterone kicks in.

Comment

Btw.. are pins hard to get in the states or something? I see people ordering them all the time.
                        I just go to the local pharmacy and pick up a box for dirt cheap no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                          Yes I am seeing and feeling strength gains for sure, and you are correct there is no bloating, pumps are hard and just muscles when flexed are much harder. I do feel like I am getting some mass in the mirror butt not alot. Could I be loosing fat while gaining muscle on d-bol ? could this be the reason for the same weight ? I have noticed that in the afternoons I can be 220 ! and by morning only 213 again. Waking to piss twice a night sucks !!! good for choking down protien bar thought !

it's possible, especially for someone who is not an advanced lifter. simply my gaining new lean mass while not losing fat, your BF% goes down. if you're actually losing fat though, there is a real good chance you are not eating enough. it's nice to find that fine line where you can gain muscle while losing fat, but for the goal of putting on mass, i'd personally focus on putting on as much weight as i can without getting overly fat in the process. i feel that a very small amount of extra fat is easy to get rid of, but the hard fought battle is in gaining each ounce of muscle!
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Gawd View Post
                            Btw.. are pins hard to get in the states or something? I see people ordering them all the time.
                            I just go to the local pharmacy and pick up a box for dirt cheap no problems.
                            laws are different state to state. in some they are legal. i think that most BBers order online though, as it is cheap and discrete.

Comment

Hey Sam, no I am still waiting. I think they willl be here on Monday, that will be the outside time of delivery 5-10 days, Mon. being tenth day. I should also note that I have noticed some quick temper issues that I did not seem to have before starting d-bol. Not a concern really just have noticed a little more aggression not only in the gym. I will not let myself get even slightly hungry as this can and does affect mood swings, anytime I have noticed this quick aggression it was allways time to eat ! Just an observation as a newbie !

Comment

Working...
                              X