PDA

View Full Version : T3 and Clen cycle results so far

Ares
04-03-2012, 11:53 PM
I have been using t3 for 4 weeks and used clen for 1 week so far. I have lost 7 lbs of fat thus far. To be honest I expected more but I am going to switch to an ECA. I have 8 weeks left on my schedule to drop as much body fat as possible. I did not lose any muscle and my muscles did not really look flat. I am pretty sure the t3 was legit and the clen worked really well.

RonnyT
04-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Why, there is only a certain amount of fat you can loose in a certain time-span. If you loose slowly but steady keep going. If you want quicker result you need more drastic means like DNP

Ares
04-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Why, there is only a certain amount of fat you can loose in a certain time-span. If you loose slowly but steady keep going. If you want quicker result you need more drastic means like DNP

Well i have always struggled with body fat and i fed up with it. i cut my carbs down, i eat a gram a protein per body lb a day and keep the fat down too. I do cardio in the AM and lift at night. I do lifting at a fast pace. I am trying to be patient man.

Mighty49er
04-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey Ares....I was waiting to see an update on your T3 and clen results. I am going to start my T3 and clen in about 2 weeks. All GP products. Im going to switch my diet to more of the Leangains model and see how it goes. Keep us updated brother.

xamo
04-04-2012, 05:26 PM
I have been using t3 for 4 weeks and used clen for 1 week so far. I have lost 7 lbs of fat thus far. To be honest I expected more but I am going to switch to an ECA. I have 8 weeks left on my schedule to drop as much body fat as possible. I did not lose any muscle and my muscles did not really look flat. I am pretty sure the t3 was legit and the clen worked really well.

I envy yu- I've lost 20lbs of muscle mass and 0 of fat while on clen and T3.

gambit
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM

srs bro? i was thinking of trying clen..

Ares
04-04-2012, 09:13 PM

i guess ihave opposite issues of you. my body is extremely greedy when it comes to adding weight and keeping it. i remember once-no lie- i put on 40lbs in 3 months and no gear..but.. 1/3 of it was bf and it never wanted to come off since hah

Ares
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
with then clen i felt it pretty good. eventually took 80mcgs i cut caffeine and all stimulants out months before this cycle so i could make the most of the clen, and once im done with it switch to an eca or OEP, xamo says its good. i keep measurements and i checked them out yesterday and some were down where i noticed less bf. all my lifts are still where they were. i felt kinda cracked out on clen when i dosed at 80mcg but hey thats just me

Mighty49er
04-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Stupid pin newbie mistake #1: Early in my cycle, I took my clen 20 minutes before I pinned my Cyp. I felt like I was a mad slasher or something, hacking my glutes up with the shaky hands and all! Afterwards (and 10 quarts of blood later), I had to laugh about my rookie mistake. Definately pin before you take your clen! Yea, clen will def make you feel like a crackhead until your body gets used to it.

Ares, do you have any bodyfat calipers?? You might be gaining more muscle than you think.

JkW4244
04-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Ares how have you dosed the clen and t3? where did you start and how often and how much did you up the dosage?

MrBig
04-20-2012, 11:38 PM

Same for me, the T3 flattened me out big time.

gambit
04-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Low dosing each I am seeing good results! 60 clen 25 t3 but i bumped t3 to 37.5 today. Key seems to be find your sweet spot and dont blindly bump up cause someone online made a dosing schedule.

Ares
04-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Low dosing each I am seeing good results! 60 clen 25 t3 but i bumped t3 to 37.5 today. Key seems to be find your sweet spot and dont blindly bump up cause someone online made a dosing schedule.

i didnt go as high as i should have. plus as i said before in the thread it didnt effect me a ton

OldNewBe
04-26-2012, 03:25 AM
so far I feel great on clen day three bumped to 80mcgs

a little shaking but not too bad

overall workouts are great I feel jacked!!

Epe
07-15-2012, 03:47 PM
I've been on clen for a week now at first I took 1 tab at 40mcg in mor and1 at lunch an one before workout after dinner and did do anything now i'm takeing two at a time three times a day and still dont know that it is doing anything everyone says how bad ass it is but i think i got junk itsbiomex clen 40. At dose I'm taking would expect more but I have never run it before now.