T3 and Clen cycle results so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 and Clen cycle results so far

I have been using t3 for 4 weeks and used clen for 1 week so far. I have lost 7 lbs of fat thus far. To be honest I expected more but I am going to switch to an ECA. I have 8 weeks left on my schedule to drop as much body fat as possible. I did not lose any muscle and my muscles did not really look flat. I am pretty sure the t3 was legit and the clen worked really well.

Why, there is only a certain amount of fat you can loose in a certain time-span. If you loose slowly but steady keep going. If you want quicker result you need more drastic means like DNP

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Why, there is only a certain amount of fat you can loose in a certain time-span. If you loose slowly but steady keep going. If you want quicker result you need more drastic means like DNP
      Well i have always struggled with body fat and i fed up with it. i cut my carbs down, i eat a gram a protein per body lb a day and keep the fat down too. I do cardio in the AM and lift at night. I do lifting at a fast pace. I am trying to be patient man.

Comment

Hey Ares....I was waiting to see an update on your T3 and clen results. I am going to start my T3 and clen in about 2 weeks. All GP products. Im going to switch my diet to more of the Leangains model and see how it goes. Keep us updated brother.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
          I have been using t3 for 4 weeks and used clen for 1 week so far. I have lost 7 lbs of fat thus far. To be honest I expected more but I am going to switch to an ECA. I have 8 weeks left on my schedule to drop as much body fat as possible. I did not lose any muscle and my muscles did not really look flat. I am pretty sure the t3 was legit and the clen worked really well.
          I envy yu- I've lost 20lbs of muscle mass and 0 of fat while on clen and T3.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            srs bro? i was thinking of trying clen..

Comment

i guess ihave opposite issues of you. my body is extremely greedy when it comes to adding weight and keeping it. i remember once-no lie- i put on 40lbs in 3 months and no gear..but.. 1/3 of it was bf and it never wanted to come off since hah

Comment

with then clen i felt it pretty good. eventually took 80mcgs i cut caffeine and all stimulants out months before this cycle so i could make the most of the clen, and once im done with it switch to an eca or OEP, xamo says its good. i keep measurements and i checked them out yesterday and some were down where i noticed less bf. all my lifts are still where they were. i felt kinda cracked out on clen when i dosed at 80mcg but hey thats just me

Comment

Stupid pin newbie mistake #1: Early in my cycle, I took my clen 20 minutes before I pinned my Cyp. I felt like I was a mad slasher or something, hacking my glutes up with the shaky hands and all! Afterwards (and 10 quarts of blood later), I had to laugh about my rookie mistake. Definately pin before you take your clen! Yea, clen will def make you feel like a crackhead until your body gets used to it.

Ares, do you have any bodyfat calipers?? You might be gaining more muscle than you think.
                  "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Ares how have you dosed the clen and t3? where did you start and how often and how much did you up the dosage?

Comment

Same for me, the T3 flattened me out big time.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Low dosing each I am seeing good results! 60 clen 25 t3 but i bumped t3 to 37.5 today. Key seems to be find your sweet spot and dont blindly bump up cause someone online made a dosing schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
                          Low dosing each I am seeing good results! 60 clen 25 t3 but i bumped t3 to 37.5 today. Key seems to be find your sweet spot and dont blindly bump up cause someone online made a dosing schedule.
                          i didnt go as high as i should have. plus as i said before in the thread it didnt effect me a ton

Comment

so far I feel great on clen day three bumped to 80mcgs

a little shaking but not too bad

overall workouts are great I feel jacked!!

Comment

I've been on clen for a week now at first I took 1 tab at 40mcg in mor and1 at lunch an one before workout after dinner and did do anything now i'm takeing two at a time three times a day and still dont know that it is doing anything everyone says how bad ass it is but i think i got junk itsbiomex clen 40. At dose I'm taking would expect more but I have never run it before now.

Comment

Working...
                              X