Looking for knowledgable advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for knowledgable advice?

Hi, I've played organized sport my entire life, I'm 23, male, and also have been lifting weights, all kinds, and doing some crossfit for the past 10 years. I'm big into diet, and exercise routines, lifting heavy, short, intense versus longer cardio. I consider myself an expert on diet, except I don't count calories, I just use my common sense, I don't believe in counting calories, it's not an option for me! I'd like to become a personal trainer some day, but I'm frustrated with my athletic, lean, tall physique. I need to be bulkier, and wider, it's something I've always wanted. I'm looking for the next step to achieving what I want in life. Oh, and I've tried many supplements and also consider myself very smart on this subject too. Anyone want to talk to me about making some real gains?

The real secret to gaining weight is.....................eating - honestly that's the secret.

Take ur current diet + add 500-1000 calories to it to add size (since u don't count calories that's 2-3 small meals)
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

^Thing is, my entire life, I've eaten more than anyone I know, or have even heard of, but I've never been fat in my life, always thin. So at least for me, eating more isn't the answer. I eat healthier now, and I actually purposively eat to satisfy and not too stuff myself because while I may see slight size gains, they are weird ones, and not what I want, and I usually feel sick and can't do nothin and can't impress any girls when I'm all foggy from eating copious amounts. I'm really lookin for an extra edge from something else that seems to be around this forum, but I don't know where to get started.

Comment

give us a sample of what you eat in one day. you say you eat to satisfy but you might have a higher metabolism than any one else on earth so you might actually need less calories to satisfy in which case, you DO need to eat more. just give us an example of EVERYTHING you ate yesterday. then we can further help you

Comment

You're doing all this to impress girls? lol
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ihave the opposite issue of you. But like the said diet. Maybe add in creatine and hit up compound movements to build mass up? also cut down your cardio somewhat. I mean this is a really generic answer man.

Comment

i can't tell if your waiting for one of us to recommend you take steroids? or if you want one of us to design a cycle for you? honestly every body that has posted before me seems to have given you a pretty legitimate answer too this broad question. i'm curious how tall you are, weight ect. and you've been lifting weights since you were 13? i'm also curious as to how many calories you are ingesting because everyone i know who has began to eat more has grown, even if it meant adding a protein or weight shake. your body grows proportionately so while the gains may feel weird, your body needs time to adjust but in the end will balance out.

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                i can't tell if your waiting for one of us to recommend you take steroids? or if you want one of us to design a cycle for you? honestly every body that has posted before me seems to have given you a pretty legitimate answer too this broad question. i'm curious how tall you are, weight ect. and you've been lifting weights since you were 13? i'm also curious as to how many calories you are ingesting because everyone i know who has began to eat more has grown, even if it meant adding a protein or weight shake. your body grows proportionately so while the gains may feel weird, your body needs time to adjust but in the end will balance out.
                yeah wondering the same thing

OR that edge you are alluding to search the post for 1st time cycles

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                  Wrong- genetics plays a big role. On 3000 calories I gain mass like you have no idea. Some of my buddies who are at 5000+ can't gain shit. Genetics will influence that.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I had to eat 6-7700 cals a day when I was bulking

it was harder to eat that much than training or anything else

but I was tall and skinny kid that bumped up to 250lbs!

gotta eat big

Comment

Could you give me a link of where the post is for 1st cycles?

Comment

Originally posted by Animallover88 View Post
                        Could you give me a link of where the post is for 1st cycles?
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rst-Cycle-Ever

Comment

look at the first page on Sam's thread, it'll give you everything you need to know and why you are doing what you are doing. lurk around the site and check out other people's threads, you'll be amazed at what you can learn on your own. and if you still aren't gaining anything from what you've read, then ask the around.

Comment

Lol. 3k Cals will have me gaining like a mad man. Then again, i have to eat like 1800 to cut. sucks 8(

Comment

Working...
                            X