Newbie Wants Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Wants Advice

Hello, I am seriously considering trying steroids. First, let me just say that my main goal is to gain muscle, while keeping fat down. I am a part ectomorph body type. I lift weights three times a week and I eat a ton of food at least 5 times a day (chicken, turkey, eggs, vegetables, cottage cheese, potatoes, etc) I weigh 183 pounds and am about 6ft tall. I need advice. What is a good steroid for my first cycle? I don't want to lose my hair or grow breasts, so nothing too strong. How long should my cycle be (4 weeks)? What about PCT drugs? Is napsgear.net a legit site for steroids? Help please.

This isn't answering the question you asked but... I'm 6'2 and used to ber about 170.... I'm now up to 210 and only now considering steroids because I reached my natrual plateau... after lots of time and hard work invested... If you're new to lifting all together I'd stick with the good nutrition and some sups, ZMA, Creatine, Beta-Alinine, for a couple of years of hard work to push your body to it's natrual limit... then go for steroids...

as also someone new to roids. I'm going to do my first cycle shortly... based on lots of advice here and reading I'm going to run Test e 250mg 2x/week, with amdex on hand for estrogen control and nolva for pct and in case of an emergency... that's generally considered a safe, low dose first cycle.

welcome aboard and best of luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

from my experience what ever ur prone to is what happens i have thin hair and its going but but i wouldnt trade my hair for my body i rather keep my body. anyway like i said its on th individual i have friends that wont lose a stran of hair. i would go with test 1st thats always first the sides wont be bad the first time maybe none at all i dont think its serious i believe it takes multiple cycles to notice sides of test alone. if you want advise i would get it from sam. have fun

Comment

agreed... Sam is the one who suggested what I'm planning.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. Who is Sam?
          Also, is NapsGear.net a legit site? Do their products work? Do you need a prescription?

Comment

Naps is soo far Good 2 Go, Should recieve my order in the next couple days, No prescription

Comment

I didn't notice your age?? If your under the age of 23 or 24 I would try and wait because you haven't reached your full natural potential yet. Having said that the choice is yours alone to make. Other than that its good to have a plan as far as avoiding unwanted side effects but your not going to know how your body reacts to the different types of AAS until you've done a few cycles. Some people get bad acne, others like myself never get any (and I've used high doses of test for a long time). Some people never lose any hair at all, others like me are bald. Everybody is different just get your blood work done and listen to your body not your buddies...good luck

Comment

Have you guys heard of primordial performance products? I have two bottles of their topical steroid cream. It is called 1-T Tren the ingredients are:

1-Androsterone-90 mgs
                19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione (Tren)-81mgs
                DHEA-57mgs

Is this product good? What PCT drug would I need? Should I use 1-T Tren for my first cycle or opt for the test e?

Comment

1-T is a good product and for a couple weeks you will feel great, but without a test base by week 4-5 you will be shut down and feel lousy due to having no testosterone in your body. 19-nor products give me huge strength gains. I would be a nice kickstart for a test cycle

PCT for that would be similar to PCT for injectable cycles. I like to go with nolva 20/20/20/10/10 that is 20mg per day for the first 3 weeks and 10mg per day for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                    1-T is a good product and for a couple weeks you will feel great, but without a test base by week 4-5 you will be shut down and feel lousy due to having no testosterone in your body. 19-nor products give me huge strength gains. I would be a nice kickstart for a test cycle

PCT for that would be similar to PCT for injectable cycles. I like to go with nolva 20/20/20/10/10 that is 20mg per day for the first 3 weeks and 10mg per day for the next 2 weeks.
                    So, are you saying to use the nolvadex while I am using the 1-T Tren?
                    Like this?:
                    Week 1-4: Use 1-T Tren
                    Week 1-3: Use Nolvadex 20mg per day
                    Week 4-5: Use Nolvadex 10 mg per day

What kind of gains can I expect from a 4 week cycle of 1-T Tren? I'm talking muscle gains, not strength gains. Will I get fat/bloated? Thanks.

Comment

no, I was saying nolva as pct after your cycle of 1-T. Starting the day after you take your last dose.

I haven't taken 1-T but I believe it is the same active compound as CELs trenx which I have taken. I really liked it. Lean gains, I picked up around 12 lbs in 6 weeks but used mdrol on the back half.

I did not run a test base and felt like death by the end. It was very difficult to get threw workouts during the last part of the cycle and threw pct. It took 6 weeks to get back to normal feeling and by the time I was there I was only slightly above where I started 12 weeks earlier

Comment

no, I was saying nolva as pct after your cycle of 1-T. Starting the day after you take your last dose.

I haven't taken 1-T but I believe it is the same active compound as CELs trenx which I have taken. I really liked it. Lean gains, I picked up around 12 lbs in 6 weeks but used mdrol on the back half.

I did not run a test base and felt like death by the end. It was very difficult to get threw workouts during the last part of the cycle and threw pct. It took 6 weeks to get back to normal feeling and by the time I was there I was only slightly above where I started 12 weeks earlier
                        Oh, ok. So I would start the nolva after my 1-T tren cycle. I think I would go for a 4 week cycle. You said you felt like death by the end. Do you mean that you just were tired? or, what do you mean exactly? Also, you said it took 6 weeks to get back to normal feeling. Do you mean that during the PCT of nolva to get back your normal test levels?

Will my test levels return to normal completely after I run PCT? You scare me when you say that you lost most of your muscle gains after PCT...

Comment

your natural test drops drastically, which leaves you feeling lethargic/tired all day and night long. Joints start to ache (elbows, ankles, fingers, knees, lower back).

You can force yourself threw workouts when you are still making gains but when the steroid wears off it becomes much harder. Your strength starts to go down and you still feel terrible due to low test. Now it becomes hard to maintain the fresh new muscle you just picked up since you have no steroid in your system and your natural test is crushed. It takes weeks maybe even months to get your test levels back up to normal. I personally don't start feeling like normal until the end of pct sometimes a week or two after that.

I am prone to injury while in pct. Trying to lift like I am ON when I'm not. Trying to maintain that new muscle.

My first oral only cycle was very effective, put on over 20 lbs and kept atleast 15 of it. But since then, it has been much less impressive.

I am running a test base from now on. Stretch out the cycles to solidify gains so there is much less lost during pct and feel better while on.

Comment

your natural test drops drastically, which leaves you feeling lethargic/tired all day and night long. Joints start to ache (elbows, ankles, fingers, knees, lower back).

You can force yourself threw workouts when you are still making gains but when the steroid wears off it becomes much harder. Your strength starts to go down and you still feel terrible due to low test. Now it becomes hard to maintain the fresh new muscle you just picked up since you have no steroid in your system and your natural test is crushed. It takes weeks maybe even months to get your test levels back up to normal. I personally don't start feeling like normal until the end of pct sometimes a week or two after that.

I am prone to injury while in pct. Trying to lift like I am ON when I'm not. Trying to maintain that new muscle.

My first oral only cycle was very effective, put on over 20 lbs and kept atleast 15 of it. But since then, it has been much less impressive.

I am running a test base from now on. Stretch out the cycles to solidify gains so there is much less lost during pct and feel better while on.
                            Ok. So based on your experience. What do you suggest I do? Should I go with test enanthate? How long should my cycle be? I want to gain muscle, but I also want to keep most of it. So, what is the best way to do that? Thanks.

Comment

If it's your first cycle and you want to test the waters.. you already have PPs topical on hand, I would just run that.
                              Do your 4 week cycle. Get some HCGenerate from http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/rep...ate.php?id=116
                              Run that during your cycle and through PCT. Nolva for PCT.
                              You should be fine with that.
                              So
                              Weeks 1 - 4: 1-T Tren
                              Weeks 1 - 8: HCGenerate
                              Weeks 4 - 8: Nolva

Napsgear.net is g2g, great site, make sure to get Geneza, that's a solid line.

Comment

Working...
                              X