Pill vs. liquid clen dosages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pill vs. liquid clen dosages

Ordered a bunch of clen from sponsor was surfing around and found liquid clen.

Clen I ordered were 20mcg pill
    Clen I found was 200mcg a ml

Does that mean I'd only take 1/10 a cc to equal 1 pill or is it less effective in liquid form n u need 10x the amount?

Don't wanna take a full cc n have my heart explode but measuring out a 1/10 a cc don't sound to easy either. guess I could add 1 cc of the clen to 9cc's of water and drink 1 cc at a time.

Any1 have experience with liquid clen who can clarify this for me
    Thnx

200mcg/1mil so you measure it out and do the math to get about 40mcg to start and adjust from there. Ive heard alot of stuff because people react differently. Ive never took the clen tabs so i would try 2 and see how u feel. If its kinda week but up to 3. Just my opinion from personal experience maybe someone else will have more info

Comment

yes, you are right, IF its dosed properly, 1/10th cc is 20mcg. "reseach" chems can be much cheaper than legit products, but they can also be under dosed or over dosed. when something is dosed in the mcg's, there isnt much room for error. it would be easy for 2o mcg to easly become 2mg with a little miscalculation. so user beware on these products
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        yes, you are right, IF its dosed properly, 1/10th cc is 20mcg. "reseach" chems can be much cheaper than legit products, but they can also be under dosed or over dosed. when something is dosed in the mcg's, there isnt much room for error. it would be easy for 2o mcg to easly become 2mg with a little miscalculation. so user beware on these products
        this is why I've been on the fence about ordering stuff in liquid. Once my first order comes in my 2nd will prob include pill clen and t3.

Comment

Working...
        X