Cloudy HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudy HGH?

I mixed my second vial today, the first was mixed about 3 weeks ago with 2mls of BSW. Today i added 15ius of Acetic acid before adding the 2mls of BSW. I dont know what happened, but the HGH is cloudy with particles floating around, almost like the HGH didnt fully dissolve. the first vial was perfect!! The only reason why i added the acid was because i read that HGH only last 5 days when mixed with BSW alone. Acetic acid is supposed to preserve potency for weeks. Can anyone help me ?

I mixed another vial with BSW and no Acetic acid and there are no particles floating around, and the HGH is clear as water!! The only assumptions i have are (1) The acetic acid went bad,or is no good. (2) I was supposed to add the BSW first and the acid second. (3) There was something wrong with that particular vial. Should i discard the vial, or is it still safe for use?

Comment

I have not experienced this but I have heard that if ur HGH got hot + went bad it will reconstitute cloudy. I would dump the bad vial.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

GH

You can't reconstitute GH with acid..just BW..

Comment

So your saying not to use Acetic acid? Im a little confused with this because im reading alot of conflicting info on HGH and Acetic acid! Some say it preserves the potency, others say it destroys the peptides. Any advice would b appreciated!!Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Cockdeisel View Post
            So your saying not to use Acetic acid? Im a little confused with this because im reading alot of conflicting info on HGH and Acetic acid! Some say it preserves the potency, others say it destroys the peptides. Any advice would b appreciated!!Thanx
            I wouldnt use AA, ive only heard AA being used with other peptides, GH use only Ba ive even heard you could use B12 to recon,

Comment

OK, Thanx bros!

Comment

Working...
              X