Methandienon(Anabol,Danabol,Dianabol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methandienon(Anabol,Danabol,Dianabol)

Hi everyone! Which manufacturer provides the best methandienon from your point of view? which one would you advise?
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 04-01-2012, 12:22 AM.

personally bro, once i started using GP 10mg dbol, i stopped using naposim, my previous favorite dbol, and never looked back. its a good price, works consistantly well and i have yet to see fakes out there. otherwise, as long as your getting them from a legit source selling legit products, anabol and danabol are both great
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

May I add? G.P. has the best tabs on the market!!

Comment

THank you very much! do you think for first time danabol from G.P 20mg per day is ok? 10mg in the morning and 10 in the evenng?

Comment

Can i get arrested for buying and using steroids? i live in the netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by MrZohan View Post
            THank you very much! do you think for first time danabol from G.P 20mg per day is ok? 10mg in the morning and 10 in the evenng?
            It's up to you. Personally I think it's best to spread the intake of dbol to reduce the stress on the liver. Get some milk thistle and liv 52 just to play safe.

Comment

and when should i start using liv 52? from which week? and also will i need to use some test boosters after i finish my dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by MrZohan View Post
                R u using anything else with it? ( ie. a Test base?)
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 04-01-2012, 06:15 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

no, i havent even started

Comment

that is the best time to plan, b4 u start. (U can't go wrong w/N@ps or GP).

i would not just use dbol alone but it is a nice way to kick start (1st 4-5wks) a 400mg-500mg Test C or E cycle.
                    I started @ 20mg day and slowly bumped it up to 40mg during my 1st 5 wk kick start.
                    Dbols half life is like 4-6 hrs so split the dose thru-out the day.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i would do alot more reading before doing anything or buying anything if i was you, its not something it mess around with.

Comment

yeah, i am planning to do it in october/november

Comment

Blue hearts by body research hands down 10mg.

Comment

I know Sam and mbig are going to disagree with me but their DBOL just didnt do anything to me at all - I use Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon. Although I do need to add GP oils are insane their test is better than any pharma grade I have used
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                              I know Sam and mbig are going to disagree with me but their DBOL just didnt do anything to me at all - I use Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon. Although I do need to add GP oils are insane their test is better than any pharma grade I have used
                              Same problem here, GP Dbol didn't do anything on me.
                              Ain't no use in lookin' down
                              Ain't no discharge on the ground
                              Ain't no use in lookin' back
                              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                              X