Test shoots out of shoulder when I pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test shoots out of shoulder when I pin

For some reason almost every time I pin, when I pull the needle out of my delt test shoots out.. normally I have to have someone next to me ready to put an alcohol swab on it as soon as I pull out. any advice? I'm using a 22 gauge pin 1" and burying it all the way.

How much u pinning?

did u try leaving it in for a bit 30 seconds? if not try warming ur test 1st (vial in hot water) inj slowly, then leave pin in 30 seconds.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Look up Z injection on you tube, try that. But like ODB said also.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

ODB - I've tried warming it up and leaving it room temp both and left the needle in (not quite 30 seconds, more like 10). After I pulled the needle, test just shot down my arm before I could get the swab on it to apply pressure. I was pinning 1ml

MrBig - that looks like a good idea, pulling the skin over so it will "lock in" the fluid after the injection. However, I only have one hand since I am pinning my self in the delt lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          Look up Z injection on you tube, try that. But like ODB said also.
          bingo! exactly what i was thinking.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

How would you do it with 1 hand?

Comment

I had the same issue if I pinned to fast. Slowed my pin speed down and haven't had any more problems. I use a 22g also, and I count while I'm injecting, 20 secs for 1ml. How long do you take?

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                How would you do it with 1 hand?
                i guess it depends on how much body fat you have. i cant really pull the skin in one direction or the other right now, but if i hold the dart between my thumb and index finger, i can use my middle finger to kink of push the skin in one direction. it doesnt take much.

depending on the gear, you can use a smaller pin. well, you can really use a 23g for any gear and you shouldnt have any problems. you can use a 25g. with thick gear, it can be slow, but with something like GP, no issue at all. i only use 25g pins at this point. very little leakage if any
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Right on, I'll have to work on pushing the skin with one hand. Nothing more heart breaking than watching test get wasted as it rolls down your arm haha

Comment

Tried the z track method, def very hard for me to do with one hand. Also, left the pin in my shoulder for a little longer after the plunger was fully depressed. That seemed to help. Still lost a little test when I pulled out but not near as bad as before!

Comment

heart breaking? dude you need to relax lol
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Lol.. I wasn't literally depressed by the issue, obviously just a figure of speech. Either way, no one wants to waste good product so it would be good to figure out how to keep it from running out.

Comment

Working...
                        X