bad gear or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad gear or something else?

Hi guys. I recently finished all my test E and had to buy some more but couldnĀ“t get the same brand that I have been using. MY old test was 200mg/1ml and my new one is 250mg/1ml. Anyway, everytime I seem to shoot this new test my muscles get really sore(like when I first started injecting) and then the following evening I get really sluggish and last night I even got a bit feverish. The first 2 shoots I just tought "yeah its just test flu and my body is adapting to this new gear" but now I am getting kind of worried that this might be bad gear....have you guys experianced this? I have done about 4 shoot now and I always feel like shit the same day.

Not sure like u said test flu is normally start of cycle

Comment

what brands are they?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnake View Post
        what brands are they?
        Not sure what the old one was(some russian etters I couldn't understand) but the new one is from Human pharma. Just doesn't seem like test flu should come every time I inject

Comment

I'm pinning GP Prop, and the first 2 weeks was terrible. I had the same symptoms. Its alot easier better now. You might have to just get use to the new mixture.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngin View Post
            I'm pinning GP Prop, and the first 2 weeks was terrible. I had the same symptoms. Its alot easier better now. You might have to just get use to the new mixture.
            Yeah I sure hope so! Next sunday will be my last pin though so I guess I won't know untill next cycle!

Comment

i'm thinking it could be a couple of things. i going to step out there and GUESS that this isn't any kind of test flu like Youngin has experienced since you already have had a good amount of test in your system. i'm thinking it could be A. contaminated gear, or B. higher amount of solvents. it wouldn't hurt to try filtering the oil into a new sterile vial, using a .22 filter. i dont like the sounds of this situation though and if you are able to get ahold of another brand of test, i would look into that option.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                i'm thinking it could be a couple of things. i going to step out there and GUESS that this isn't any kind of test flu like Youngin has experienced since you already have had a good amount of test in your system. i'm thinking it could be A. contaminated gear, or B. higher amount of solvents. it wouldn't hurt to try filtering the oil into a new sterile vial, using a .22 filter. i dont like the sounds of this situation though and if you are able to get ahold of another brand of test, i would look into that option.
                Thanks man. My last shoot was yesterday and I am feeling far less pain then before in my glutes. No fever or anything today. I shot after dinner though so I was sleeping whitin 3.5 hours of injection so I can't say about the sluggishness but no night sweat and heat flashes. Maybe just needed time to adjust? I guess I won't know since this was my last shoot....

Comment

Working...
                X