GP Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Andromix

Anyone have any hands on experience with this Andromix? It sounds like it would be legit thinking of running it with

Andromix: 2cc EOD for 8wks
    Tbol: 40mg ED for first 4 wks

Should I add a test as well?

I haven't ran andromix, but I'm going to start a cycle of cut stack which is the same thing just by another comp. Don't know what you're looking to accomplish on this cycle,but I believe it will be more of a lean muscle cycle instead of a bulking cycle? That's the only info I can offer. Be patient and I'm sure you'll get another response.

Comment

As to adding more Test to the Andromix, I would say no everything is in it that you need for cutting. Unless you want to add some Clen with the cycle.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Currently running 150 mg Andro mix EOD for 10 weeks, while also running 400 mg of EQ 1 per week for 16 weeks. I fucking love Andro Mix/ Cut Stack.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

OK cool so I should be fine with something like:

Andromix:2cc EOD
          Tbol: 40mg first 5 weeks
          Armidex: .5mg EOD

Im using the Tbol instead for a kick start and instead of winny tabs cause I always have people tell me winny drys the shit outta their joints

Comment

Personally I would probably stick with just the andromix. Not crazy about the orals and their sides plus your using all fast acting components so I wouldn't think you need a kickstart. I too wanted to go with andro but got tren E and Test cyp instead. Let us know how the andro goes.
            sigpic

Comment

Let me tell you how are Andro Mix / Cut Stack... In two words, Fucking Amazing! So, after years of running Deca, and Test, and some DBol, and some Winny, I finally decided to get down with the Andro Mix. I have always been apprehensive about Tren and frankly even Mast. I have never felt confident with the information out there regarding long term effects in humans. Eventually, I felt that I had read enough and seen enough anecdotal information to go ahead and give it a shot. The first time I familiarized myself with the compound it was Gen Shi Cut Stack, and this time with GP A Mix. ( It is my opinion that both products are of equal efficacy ) I decided to go with 150 mg EOD for 10 weeks while running 400 mg of EQ 1 per week for 16 weeks( Only 200 mg of EQ 1 per week the 1st go). It did not take 24 hours for me to feel a difference in the way my body was performing in the gym. Some of you will say that is purely psychosomatic, but I am nutritionally consistent, and brutally consistent in the gym. The synergy between the Tren, Mast, and Test P is nothing short of fantastic. Amazing pumps, great oxygen transportation, and rapid recovery have become nothing less than expectations for me. Im Def in a cutting diet mode and normally I would expect to have lost strength and gotten that deflated look in the muscle structure. To the contrary, the Mast keeps you primed, pumped, and ridiculously vascular.

The down sides... I feel a little over amped at night and have trouble sleeping. When I say "trouble sleeping," I mean Im lucky to sleep for more than 1.5 hours without waking and tossing. Also, my ego is over the top and I find that it impairs my judgement. "Im the best," I find myself more eager to engage in shit talking. Im in a relationship with an extremely gorgeous woman I love, and I want to bang every cute thing that I walk by... Its worse than on just Sust..!

Guys, I see a lot of you talking about using huge dosages of this stuff. I run 400 mg of EQ 1 per week in the background and a total of 450 mg of the A mix every 6 days. I do not see a need for double up to 300 mg EOD. I think you would really up the sides and the negatives by doing this. Try to keep stuff as low as you possibly can...

Comment

Listen to Krazy... I've been telling people about Andromix and the likes for a long time! You wanna see some amazing lean and transformation gains? Go with Andromix! No need for orals. Everything kicks in fast. Mast is a great anti-estrogen, gets you rock hard and dry! All these work very nicely together. Add some GH and you're good to go.

Click on my link in my signature before you order! Send me a message if anyone needs any advice
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                  Let me tell you how are Andro Mix / Cut Stack... In two words, Fucking Amazing! So, after years of running Deca, and Test, and some DBol, and some Winny, I finally decided to get down with the Andro Mix. I have always been apprehensive about Tren and frankly even Mast. I have never felt confident with the information out there regarding long term effects in humans. Eventually, I felt that I had read enough and seen enough anecdotal information to go ahead and give it a shot. The first time I familiarized myself with the compound it was Gen Shi Cut Stack, and this time with GP A Mix. ( It is my opinion that both products are of equal efficacy ) I decided to go with 150 mg EOD for 10 weeks while running 400 mg of EQ 1 per week for 16 weeks( Only 200 mg of EQ 1 per week the 1st go). It did not take 24 hours for me to feel a difference in the way my body was performing in the gym. Some of you will say that is purely psychosomatic, but I am nutritionally consistent, and brutally consistent in the gym. The synergy between the Tren, Mast, and Test P is nothing short of fantastic. Amazing pumps, great oxygen transportation, and rapid recovery have become nothing less than expectations for me. Im Def in a cutting diet mode and normally I would expect to have lost strength and gotten that deflated look in the muscle structure. To the contrary, the Mast keeps you primed, pumped, and ridiculously vascular.

The down sides... I feel a little over amped at night and have trouble sleeping. When I say "trouble sleeping," I mean Im lucky to sleep for more than 1.5 hours without waking and tossing. Also, my ego is over the top and I find that it impairs my judgement. "Im the best," I find myself more eager to engage in shit talking. Im in a relationship with an extremely gorgeous woman I love, and I want to bang every cute thing that I walk by... Its worse than on just Sust..!

Guys, I see a lot of you talking about using huge dosages of this stuff. I run 400 mg of EQ 1 per week in the background and a total of 450 mg of the A mix every 6 days. I do not see a need for double up to 300 mg EOD. I think you would really up the sides and the negatives by doing this. Try to keep stuff as low as you possibly can...
                  great post bro, posts like this are extremely helpful.

Comment

Bump... I really do love this stuff...

Comment

Ok Krazy you sold me on the Andromix. So I can run a 10 wk cycle just on the Andromix but if I want some added ripped shredded definition I should add the Mast? How much of each should I pin and how often?

Comment

Krazy, awesome post brother. I've been trying to tell these guy more is not always better for awhile now.
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I run A Mix at 150 mg EOD while running 400 mg of EQ 1 per week. I do have a bottle of Mast that I keep around for crazy definition and extreme training days. I have achieved nothing short of incredible results on this stack. In the future, the only thing i am going to do differently is finish off with a bottle of Sust to clean all the Tren off the receptor sites.

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                            Ok Krazy you sold me on the Andromix. So I can run a 10 wk cycle just on the Andromix but if I want some added ripped shredded definition I should add the Mast? How much of each should I pin and how often?
                            i know right,i feel like order some right now to be honest.. fux it i think i will!

Comment

Yes, Andromix is amazing shit. I've been a huge fan and trying to educate everyone on how effective at transforming yourself with Prop, Tren Ace and Mast. If you can add GH in there. You will blow up nicely. Lean - muscular gains. Not bloated gains. Don't expect the scale to go up drastically. Remember, this is not tons of water weight gains. It's true lean muscle gains. You will look in the mirror and be amazed. Even though the scale did not move much.
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X