Tren A vs Tren E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren A vs Tren E

Is one better than the other? I would guess that Acetate would be "better" but I could be wrong lol. The only thing I really know about the two is how frequently you have to pin them. Thinking about running tren in my next cycle, probably in September, and just wanted a little more info before I bought anything. Also, do you have to take anything with it? I've heard then name "bromokriptin" thrown around a little when people talk about tren but never really looked into what it was. Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

no they are the same.. only thing is the ester.........enth takes longer to kick in the n ace.... start with ace... because if u get bad sides it will subside alot quicker wen u discontinue then enth. ace u can take 6-8 weeks enth around 10 weeks is more typical

Comment

So nothing changes between the esters? I just hate how frequently you have to pin acetate. I hate giving myself shots haha.

Comment

If you're prone to the side effects Enanth will make your life miserable.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Really? Whats the longest I can wait between shots on the acetate?

Comment

and then their is Oral Tren
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 03-28-2012, 05:07 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

EOD....... its really not that bad bud.. i actually loook forward to it haha.. and yea its better to pin eod then have bad sides and it take forever to go away with the enth
              Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              Really? Whats the longest I can wait between shots on the acetate?

Comment

Right on, it would be different if someone else pinned me lol. For some reason I still have trouble getting past that mental side effect of putting a needle in my own arm :P

Should I give the test a few weeks to be kicked in before I pin the tren? also, I was reading a few people saying not to end the two on the same week. would I want to run something like:

Test cyp 500mg/wk weeks 1-16
                tren ace 100mg EOD weeks 4-12
                Maybe throw some anadrol weeks 1-6?

Also, I'm going to take arimidex for the test, but what do I need to take for the tren?
                EthanWS6
                Last edited by EthanWS6; 03-28-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Our doctor said we could take Test E injections all year round. (Lower dose approved by Insurance for LowT, but still 1/2cc a week Insurance pays for isn't bad and it keeps me at about 830 level). Why do some say to only inject up to 10-12 weeks??

Comment

So that you give your androgen receptors a break and allow them to recover.

Comment

La man you should make ur own thread to get more responses

Comment

Originally posted by LAman View Post
                        Our doctor said we could take Test E injections all year round. (Lower dose approved by Insurance for LowT, but still 1/2cc a week Insurance pays for isn't bad and it keeps me at about 830 level). Why do some say to only inject up to 10-12 weeks??
                        definitely spend time reading... cause you're not ready for a cycle
                        Ain't no use in lookin' down
                        Ain't no discharge on the ground
                        Ain't no use in lookin' back
                        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by kh496f View Post
                          So that you give your androgen receptors a break and allow them to recover.
                          Thanks for the answer! Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                            definitely spend time reading... cause you're not ready for a cycle
                            Thanks xamo for the reply! Have a good day!

Comment

Thread hijacked lmao. Anyway, can anyone answer my questions in my last post? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X