Clear All

• First CycleThoughts

Winstrol 40-100 mgs for 6-8 weeks

T-Bol 20-40 mgs for 6-8 weeks

Tren 250 mcg a day for 3 weeks

Clenbuterol 80 mcg for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6 weeks

Anastrozole 1 mg a day for 6-8 weeks

Nolvadex 20 mg a day for 4-6 weeks after cycle

sup bud.. lil too much for first cycle..

Comment

woah....blue is right

Comment

almost every1 just starting HATES the idea of pinning.. But u really have to if ur going to do it.. You will need a test base of 500mg and then pick one of the orals that best fits ur goals and run it for about 4-6 weeks depending on what u choose.. the cycle should be 10 weeks if ur going with test e /cyp . sust.. ect.. believe me its not a big deal to pin oral cycles just arent a good idea and can mess with ur bodies homeostasis.. so yeah thats a good starter stack... and u wana order ur pct wen u get that stuff.. i would also go with adex .5mg eod... for pct just do like nolva 40/20/20/10 will be good(starting that 2-3 weeks after last pin) and thats a wrap/ welcome man also i advice u to do alot of research read read read theres soooooo much info on here.,.. if u have any questions concerns or w..e let me or us know.. take it ez man

Comment

They are right, plus where is the Test
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Wow. You in a contest on killing your liver?

Too much, my man. Test 500mg a week 10-12 weeks.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Oral Tren is possibly the harshest oral for your living even at that dose. Winstrol is also highly toxic with tbol not far behind. You won't gave a liver after this cycle. Sorry to say but learning to inject is your best bet.

Comment

I was gonna ask the same thing , what are mad at your liver or something
                SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I suggest cutting down on the orals or your liver will NOT be happy and neither will you. Tren (especially oral) is not the gear you would want to take on your first cycle. These guys will turn you in the right direction.
                  Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                    almost every1 just starting HATES the idea of pinning.. But u really have to if ur going to do it.. You will need a test base of 500mg and then pick one of the orals that best fits ur goals and run it for about 4-6 weeks depending on what u choose.. the cycle should be 10 weeks if ur going with test e /cyp . sust.. ect.. believe me its not a big deal to pin oral cycles just arent a good idea and can mess with ur bodies homeostasis.. so yeah thats a good starter stack... and u wana order ur pct wen u get that stuff.. i would also go with adex .5mg eod... for pct just do like nolva 40/20/20/10 will be good(starting that 2-3 weeks after last pin) and thats a wrap/ welcome man also i advice u to do alot of research read read read theres soooooo much info on here.,.. if u have any questions concerns or w..e let me or us know.. take it ez man
                    blue honestly handed you a great answer and real good help

Comment

Working...
                    X