Halo b thailand real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo b thailand real?

My training partner come back form phuket he come back with a little box of halo b 20 mg, someone has try this halo
    thanks
    ripped

can you post pics? ronny t is great at IDing real from fake gear
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

OK I ask to my friend to put a picture, but I have find it in google and you have picture
      ripped

Comment

ya if sam doesnt know post it and pm ronnie to comment on it.. blah id never get things id never heard of again.. stick with what we know is REAL.. not that u had a choice here ur friend brought it obv...

Comment

blue, i'm the first one to admit when i'm not good at something and IDing fakes...not my bag. where i live, we dont get a ton of human pharm grade, especially when it comes to the more exotic compounds like halo.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i love phuket thailand pharmacy on every corner an real stuff there.

Comment

there r so mannny fakes dude.. its almost better to buy ugl cuz of just that fact alone

Comment

Most of the ugl's are getting shit powders right now.
                Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I stay one month in thailand and want to take trenbolone and masteron, it is possible to find real and good brand, possible human gear in pharmacy?
                  thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X